Woman bites man ear off because he call her fat..

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

San fernando

LV

Woman bites off man's ear after he calls her fat
Associated Press

LINCOLN, Neb. -- Police say a 24-year-old man is missing a chunk of his right ear that was bitten off by a woman who didn't like being called "fat."

Police spokeswoman Katie Flood said officers were called to a Lincoln hospital around 3:25 a.m. Wednesday to talk to the injured man.

He told them that he'd been bitten at a party.

Flood said officers later learned that the injured man and two others had been arguing with other people at the birthday party. Flood says the man told 21-year-old Anna Godfrey that she was fat.

Officers said Godfrey then tackled the man and took a bite.

Flood said the ear chunk was not found.

Godfrey was arrested on suspicion of felony assault and remained in custody Wednesday. Case records don't yet list her attorney's name.

I have ah feeling he was making fun of her and that's what caused her to react like that.

Hmm, I can only imagine how many "hungry" jokes she will get about this now.

omg...de man look for it yes...atleast he have something to remind him before committing sins :)

Oh please Rina.. it is "alledged" at this point.. though he may have said something, she had no right to bite the man's ear off..lol.. So if de man did in fact call her "fat", now she have more picong to get.. bring on de hungry jokes.. and it could be linked to her being fat too...LMAO.

Yeah Wyspa i hate people like that who pounces on people who have weight problems or mentally disable and by all mean SHE SHUDDA BITE DE WHOLE THING OFFF!!!!!!!

Wait na just because the man call the woman fat she bite off part of the man ears wtf if she fat she fat. Woman does take too much of stuff to offense

Back