Wize the app from the MOWI

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
So the ministry of works and infrastructure tried to created and I used the term "tried" because its a complete ripoff of "wazes". So OK you already "tried" to copy the gist of the original app wazes but come on man you could have be a bit more original for the name of the app. The app is a huge attempt to ripoff wazes and I very disappointed how the ministry promoted the app as if it was something original. Shame I how I feel for the mowi ministry, they are doing like we don't know about wazes.

Yes it is, its full of bugs. Every where you click it redirects you to the mowi homepage.

Lmaooo! So sad. Waze is the fastest growing GPS app and they name it Wize wtf! Why can't be min be more creative than that

I guess in time they will update according... But the hyperlink to their site is annoying as hell...

Back