Wish list

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
i like money keep the gift and just give me the money you would have spent

whewwwww Santa have a biggggggggg stocking to fill this year for ShadowHunter xD And @ Minipuff thanks for the offer! i gunna buy one soon, i really picky with wallets, must be of a certain design, material, stitching,colour etc.

OCD people does be relll pressure to buy gifts for xD hence i don't really accept gifts from friends/family xD

lol I'm the same way! I rather buy for everyone else and shop for my own things. I can be irritatingly specific!

- Land
- House
- Laptop
- Phone Casing
- Matching Purse & Wallet
- New Car

That's eeet for me !

Hahahaha shadowhunter , you won't believe how much time I get called irritatingly specific. The most simplest things if not done correctly will get me angry.

LadyDeath, I'm surprised the matching wallet and purse doesn't have shoes to the list , you have to match it up yo , it's a Wishlist if u want them new shoes, make Santa know that he has to bring the combo lmao !

lol I'd rather nothing at all than someone try to do something the improper way. I feel like if I just sit there and wait for it to happen or watch it happen I'll start twitching!

If Santa's giving out house and land, I want! Preferably in a safe neighbourhood....with cable, internet, water, electricity, and all with all fast food places within delivery range :)

Hahahaha hahha I like the last line in that one xD

Christmas this year will be a tough one for Santa boy lol I feeling sorry for all the Santas out there lmao

LadyDeath, I'm surprised the matching wallet and purse doesn't have shoes to the list , you have to match it up yo , it's a Wishlist if u want them new shoes, make Santa know that he has to bring the combo lmao !

lmao sure i'll throw in that one too..

I also wish to be stress-free ! Ha! I don't think even Santa can grant me that

Hahahaha hahha I like the last line in that one xD

Christmas this year will be a tough one for Santa boy lol I feeling sorry for all the Santas out there lmao

What are you talking about? There's only one Santa....and he lives in the North Pole....everybody knows that...c'mon :der:

In that case, I sure hope someone puts out a soy milk smoothie and peanut butter cookies for Santa at my house!

In that case, I sure hope someone puts out a soy milk smoothie and peanut butter cookies for Santa at my house!
Santa getting the niceeee treatment this year boi wah peanut butter cookies and a milk smoothie yes!

I use it as a dairy replacement. Works the same, just add whatever fruits/veggies/flavoring you want and you're good to go. Just lay it out, give me the address (to refer to Santa) and it will be gone by morning!

I find these days I'm wanting a day off/some alone time more than anything else though. Don't think even Santa can pull that off lol

Back