Wish list

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Minipuff

Grinchypuff Clause
LV

What is on everyone's wish list come on ppl share and it is ok to be crazy with it
i want a brand new shiny NAVARA play with that is what i want as my new toy!!!!!!!!!

Well since it's a wishlist. I want....
Kia Cerato
PS4 with GTA V
Sony 4k TV
Beast gaming PC
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

Yea I'll be fine with that :)

sooo my wish list continues
i wanna win the lotto
i wanna get married
i want pool in my house
I WANT A COKE WITH MY NAME ON IT @MR BOLLYWOOD THE HUNT IS ON AND TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE

wishlist 2014 SANTA BETTER TAKE NOTE EH, I WAS A GOOD BOY WHOLE YEAR!

New Wallet
New phone case
New laptop (something with an intel i7 and Nvidia Geforve GTX 550M or 770M ) must be 15 inches or bigger
New desktop ( probably if i get a new laptop i'll make my current laptop into a desktop [it has the capability])
New Car speakers ( 200watts maximum)
New Water LED speakers for my locker in school (must be bluetooth)
New Portable charger (10,000mAH or more)
New shoes (my pair of age 5 years finally looking kinda beat out)

thats pretty much my wishlist for 2014 xD
if santa feeling generous, i go take a OnePlus One too xD

my wishlist...... hmm......
simple stuff:
house and land
car(s)
my own business
loving wife and family

Foam cannon
Swissvax Cleaner fluid
Rust treatment
More Time
Dual Action Polisher with range of pads
Leather brush
Monoblock+mids amp, 2 8" subs, MDF

my wishlist...... hmm......
simple stuff:
house and land
car(s)
my own business
loving wife and family

all can be yours for the right price of an ENGAGEMENT RING HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WOULDNT be me if i didnt harass you on this one

i have no idea what the majority of you all asking for here ammmmmm could you all break it down in english or in female language plz i feel like i need a translator here

laptop
phone
house & land
gourmet chef
professional housekeeper
ps3
ps4
logitech wireless headset & mike
tablet
personal assistant that can multitask and play all fours and scrabble
new boots
unlimited shopping spree
AC
deep chest freezer
dishwasher
computer monitors set up in every room of the house
pool
logitech steering wheel
move gun & ps4 equivalent
all expenses paid anytime I want international vacations
craft room
gaming room
study/office
personalized work desk & file cabinets
gigantic bathtub/jaccuzi
a replica of Gordon Ramsey's home kitchen
a floor to ceiling library, climate controlled, cataloged, DDS coded
a full time Montessori certified nanny

(since we dreaming big and all :D)

whewwwww Santa have a biggggggggg stocking to fill this year for ShadowHunter xD And @ Minipuff thanks for the offer! i gunna buy one soon, i really picky with wallets, must be of a certain design, material, stitching,colour etc.

OCD people does be relll pressure to buy gifts for xD hence i don't really accept gifts from friends/family xD

whewwwww Santa have a biggggggggg stocking to fill this year for ShadowHunter xD And @ Minipuff thanks for the offer! i gunna buy one soon, i really picky with wallets, must be of a certain design, material, stitching,colour etc.

OCD people does be relll pressure to buy gifts for xD hence i don't really accept gifts from friends/family xD

amm you dont accept gifts from friends you sayyyyyyy OOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANNA BE YUH FRIEND

What? So you just buy gifts for people then? :D Or you just avoid the whole gift exchanging thing on the whole?

i like to buy gifts for people who i know really well, that way i dont disappoint them when they get the gifts lol otherwise my general rule is to make it universal, if i dont know you so well to actually shop for you, ill buy like clothes, or colonge or something , something generalized so it wont look like such a hit and miss lmao

last year for christmas i got an alarm clock , now i have 2 sets of alarm clocks , ironic thing is i wake up earlier than anyone in the house and im generally on time for anything i have to do!

Back