Windows Downloads

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
20mb down but it seems like the iso i dowload got corrupted i cant burn it. so i got to look for and torrent. do you have and good burning software?

Burn it at 4x speed, don't burn at maximum speed.

20mb??????? :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: WTF.....where you gettin your internet from? How much you paying? ............Where you living? You have wireless? I comin and live by u.......lol.... speed demon

Code:
http://www.triniwarez.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2248

Windows 7 build 7000 official beta build.
Get it now :icon_smile:

ya dude that os is soo cool, i heard microsoft say thats the last windows seven beta, there would probably another release b4 but it would be windows 7

oo its been a while since i found useful software but i found somin cool, its called fences is a desktop icon organizer. it put labels around the icons pretty neat if ur desktop look like the pic below

Fences2.png

and here is my desktop after
desktop.jpg

Fences

WOW dude thanks my desktop does be so messed up I will will give the program a try it looks cool

Extended Task Manager is a windows task manager replacement, lol skillz here is wat they say about it
"Extended Task Manager goes above and beyond the basics of the default Windows Task Manger to give you information on disk activity, network usage, which ports are open, and more. All the graphs have mouse-over support, so if you see a spike in CPU usage, you just put the mouse over the spike and see which program was chewing up your cycles, and the same goes for disk usage and networking."
for screenshot click the link below

download here http://www.extensoft.com/?p=free_task_manager

Thanks dude i love it hmmm i really have to delete some of the junk on desktop lol

Apple Announces Safari 4 - The World's Fastest & Most Innovative Browser

"New Nitro Engine Runs JavaScript More Than Four Times Faster." Safari 4 beta is based on webkit soo it loads pages a bit faster than the fox. It has a bunch of new features like cover flow, full history search and other stuff i havnt tried yet. It stole a couple ideas from the chrome, i notice that from the start, lol. Check out some of the screens after the jump.

safari-4-win.png
top-sites.png

And this a speed comparasion i found on the net
sunspider.png

Safari 4 beta [Apple]

Real thing sp2 but its a rc version can you provide some changes, what will this service pack do

lol, i update to sp2 and now my windows noo longer genuine lame... i call the ppl they cant activate it lol.

huh So was your pc genuine before?, but if you want info on how to make it genuine just say and i will post it up

Back