Wife Says No To Miracle Man

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Miracle" man Joshua Mahabir might have had a second chance at life, but he will not be getting a second chance with his wife.

Mahabir, who said he was declared dead at hospital but came back to life on the way to the mortuary, said he wanted to make up with the wife who left him.

It was the breakup, he said, that led him to drink from a bottle of weedicide last month, the poison sending him to the San Fernando General Hospital where he said his miracle happened.

Mahabir, an oil worker, told his story to an astonished audience of worshippers at The Final Warning Centre church at Avocat Village, Fyzabad, three days after he was released from hospital.

But yesterday, Joshua's 20-year-old wife, Debbie, who was pregnant with their second child, said there would be no reunion.

"What Joshua needs is counselling. He needs help. I am never going to go back home" she said.

She is caring for the couple's infant son at her parents' home.

Said she left for good on July 25.

The following day, her husband said he drank from a bottle of gramoxone and ended up at hospital. A day later, Mahabir said he was moved to the hospital's Accident and Emergency Ward to have his stomach pumped, but woke up to find himself wrapped in a sheet inside a body-bag on a trolley between two dead people on the way to the mortuary. He claimed that he was returned to the A&E, treated, handed an apology and was well enough to leave the hospital two days later.

On the morning he "died" his wife said she was at the Siparia Magistrates' Court, where she had applied for a protection order against him.

"Just before I walked into court, I got a telephone, I got a call that he had died. I just broke down. I was crying when I told the magistrate and police".

Penal police officers said they too received a report of his death.

Debbie Mahabir said she went ahead and obtained the protection order.

Her husband yesterday maintained that he came back from the dead and repeated that he did not blame the hospital for any mistakes.

Ok thats one for the tabloids... lol.
But it's true dead or not he would've needed counselling. Since he is alive he can get some serious help. Unless his near death experience was really a life changing one, which i doubt lol, he still needs help for the things that lead him to attempt suicide.

Wow the story kinda funny but on a serious note he needs help otherwise he would do it again,....
By turning to church and confession, he's just making himself a fool if he thinks his wife would come back with him.... then i could be wrong since we don't know why she left him!!!

True........What He Did Still Dont Change His Wife Mind

Back