WHY

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
They don't want anybody to turn in their yard!

WHY these people lighting bush fires and having that black ashes blowing in my damn house!!

LOL. WHY they allow HART to leave in the first place? This country frickin ridiculous yes.

WHY is it dat d gov't extend d deadline on d property tax.... an WHY meh ah get ah bill yet!!! ah wonder if dey thinkin of removin it totaly.....WHY d tax?

Why only wen MIcheal Jackson died we knew his doc was a trini, we should know how our trinis r doing aboard positively and not only c d negative news, why not highlight good deeds

TRUE. But we only recognize our own when someone else recognizes them first. It's like we need justification that they are actually worthy of attention.

WHY i had to wait 3hrs an 17mins to get meh permit renewed today in San F'do license office!!!....WHY d office does close lunch time...

Why am I feeling so sleepy so early?

@ madsuya: That's always the case at licensing offices. When I first got my license, I passed my driving test at 10am, and got my license at 4pm. WTF.

WHY I had to watch Family Guy last night and get the Peanut Butter Jelly Time song stuck in my head?!

lol......why ask why?

WHY farmers have to buy water from rivers wen all d river flows into d sea!!! y dis injustice

why can't my car go faster?

why yuh didn't go in bamboo.....lol

Back