WHY

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candyann

LV

I do not understand why pl forget where they came from ........and who they was..why some body please explain to me........ :Confused:

It happens...like life..people loose their way to bad company and sometimes they feel its alright to stop liming with people that suffocates their macho ego. They feel upgraded and think that their old friends do not see the real them. Yeah i got an interview with a changed person lol

I tink also ......dey does feel ashamed of their old lifestyle........cuz d ppl dey associate wit does look down on dem.......I've had frens change like dat.......

WEll there are different reasons. Others have already stated some. that's life!

why we does continue to buy high priced items, an not speak out wen theere's an opportunity to!!!
y not make a difference

so y we does show off!!! i'm so down to earth, do we need to have all dat big status,
an y ppl does hang dey hat were dey can't reach!!! y cant u be u an be comfortable

Becasue it would mean acceptance of a mediaocre life.. And even wants to be more than mediaocre.....even if it's only facade.

why ask why?

why meh pc crash......word!

why am i ALWAYS TREATED LIKE A CHILD AND DOES LET DOWN EVERYONE WHEN MY PARENTS OR FAMILY CANNOT CARRY ME NOWHERE !

Back