Why do men cheat on there Girlfriends or Wives?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
-Karina said:
Hmmmmmm well everyone sheded their views well it cud be bcuz their wives/gfs are not satisfying them, they are not happy with one wife/gf.....sometimes they are jus plain wild i duno :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Karina gave the best possible reason for the question... Simply no satisfaction from the gf or wives.... It does not have to do with clothes or showing their body.... Girls or women do that just to feel sexy and jus to be looking hot... Sometimes competition among other women have them dressing like that so its does not necessarily have to be all about men.....

I still think there should be a major distinction between good looking, sexy and slutty. I could understand looking your best, but in some cases what some women go for just sends the wrong message. It's still possible to look good without going to certain extremes. I'm sure most women are aware of this and any woman having enough self respect wont wear some of the things we see- regardless of what other women wear. Especially when they know what men would assume when they see.

Well resha girls now ah days over doing it if you wearing short short pants and short tops, If a man gets temped to touch you can't blame him because who you are showing you body off too ant every one. So well show out al yuh body na lol

I like a girl who dress nice yes no problem but when you start exposing your body for other people to see well, i have a problem with that, and i mean short skirts like you can see half of your ass and your under ware. And tops with all your buss showing out

admin said:
I like a girl who dress nice yes no problem but when you start exposing your body for other people to see well, i have a problem with that, and i mean short skirts like you can see half of your ass and your under ware. And tops with all your buss showing out

And I taught that was fun for guys...

Lol yeah ryan cud tell when it comes to this topic i get all worked up and quarell with myself like if i quarelling with him lol......

MY BESS ANSWER IS I HATE THEM STUPID HO3$ AND THEM WHO DOES BATHE IN BIKINIS AND FEEL THEM LOOKING NICE WITH THEM BRA AND UNDERWEAR..HOW BOUT U WEAR THAT TO CHURCH, MOSQUE OR TEMPLE OR GOOD THING HOW BOUT U WALK THE STREETS WITH THAT U KNOW WHY.....IF THE SAME PEOPLE SEEING YOU WITH IT WHEN U GO TO THE BEACH IT MAKES NO SENSE WHEARING CLOTHES OTHER THAN THAT BCUZ THEY ALREADY SEE U HALF NAKED EWWWWWWWWW

THANK LORD I AM A DESCENT GIRL :icon_cool:

Ladies, if you want to keep you man from cheating from you jus keep in mind the following phrase

" the heart of a man is through his BELLY" :icon_cheesygrin:

more females are cheating on men, its just that some men feel insecure and before anything happens and the females leaves him and may try to get a next woman lol

Nuh really some men jus natrually not satified with women and some women feel the need to go to other men for things they do not get....It happens nowadays rare people are faithful like me hehe

Don't like how you say hehe after faithful anyways, its really hard to find a girl now ah days who would not cheat on you, almost all women are unfaithful, they don't want one man and they like to fling around

This discouraging me.. :| Oh gosh tell me it have a girl out there for me nah. One who wont cheat on me.. :(
I was watching oprah they had some men who was caught cheating.. even though most women thought their partners cheated for sex the majority of them cheated because they wanted companionship. They wanted to feel wanted or needed they wanted to be taken care off and treated well. I belive them. It all goes back to the fact people cheat cuz they not getting what they want or need in the relationship. Any man who cheats for sex more than likely cheated another woman while getting with the current one. I dont understand why the majority act so surprised. As if they didn't know.

umm cheating is gayy.. lol hmmm if some1 cheats on me i would dieeee. i dont know y some1 would cheat

honour and respect leads to glory.....simple like dat......ppl who cheat hav none ........they disgraced themselves, family and bloodline........lack of communication.......I tink if u really lov dat person and dey lov u ....u can talk about anyting......

Cheating is a sin and if they feel they doing a good thing is only god would see

I once heard someone explain cheating like this: "They had good intentions". Erm..what?! Thankfully, nobody understood what that could possibly mean except her. I've never been cheated on (or at least was aware of it) and I'm happy that way. But if I could say, if you catch someone cheating on you, no second chances, if they did it before, they will do it again.

Loneliness...neglect or lack of attention
Revenge.....getting back at her
Excitement..feeling bored
Love and Romance...feeling ignored an lack of love
Money and Power.....powerful positions in the society
Genuine Attraction or Falling in Love
Lack of Understanding and Communication

Back