Who Winning 2012 Soca Monarch?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Who winning Soca Monarch? 2012 is one of the best years for Soca Monarch, i'm not going to lie the type of songs and the quality of songs sang this year was the best out of several past years.

The Digicel International Power Soca Monarch Semi-finalists are:

Adrian Hackshaw (Third Bass)
Denise Belfon
Destra Garcia
Devon Samuel (Prophet Benjamin)
Dexter Stewart (Blaxx)
Erphan Alves
Gary Cordner
Jason Williams & Ancil Isaac (JW & Blaze)
Joel Feveck- Zan
Kerwin Du Bois
Laurence Jack – St. Vincent (Coyaba)
Marvin Davis (Swappi)
Megan Waldron
Michelle Xavier (Michelle X)
Nadia Batson
Neil George (Iwer)
Olatunji Yearwood (Olatunji)
Patrice Roberts
Prestan Andries (Prestan)
Problem Child & Talpree
Shurwayne Winchester
Shal Marshall
Tony Prescott (Tony P)
Victor St. Louis (Pelf)
Wesley Hoyte (C’Donia)
Winston Bailey (Shadow)

Digicel International Power Soca Monarch

* Machel Montano (Defending)
* Fireman ( St. Vincent)
* Destra Garcia
* Prophet Benjamin
* Blaxx
* Erphan Alves
* Hardnoxx ( Antigua)
* Swappi
* Michael Mursor ( Barbados)
* Nadia Batson
* Iwer George
* Shurwayne Winchester

I want Machel to Win as always he does come up with meaning ful songs love pump yuh flag!!

ah watching tonite....M M....watchin d fireworks at d stadium..port of spain!!!

woi woi so far kerwin have it cannot wait to see who will win :)

Power:
1st Machel Montanto
2nd Iwer George
3rd Destra
4th Tie - Blaxx & Prophet Benjamin

Groovy:
1st Machel Montano
2nd Kerwin Dubois
3rd Benjai
4th Nadia Batson
5th Kes

Boom!!.... Double M Takes It... Btw How De Rass Nadia Win Over Kes..... Damn... That Sad... Kes Is Defending Champion And Came 5th... Wtf???....

WOW WOW props to the king Machel Montanto i always know he would have won but omg how kess came out so far back 5th ways. I did not get to see it man but i heard what Machel Montanto did with the flying over the crowd was amazing!

Anyone who believes that the music and the performance from vincy soca monarch in svg last night was good needs to have their brain checked. The only performance that had substance was Winston soso, becket, GAO and fyah empress. I have never hear more garbage. We as west indians need to realize that the world is watching and start to sing something that will make sense to an outsider. If not, we will always be looked at as some uneducated 3rd world people. Listen to the words of GAO song last night if you need confirmation. How many ways can you sing:

Get ready to jump
1 2 3 4
jump jump jump
wave yo rag
wave yo flag
alyo ready?

And by the way, I do not hide behind any screen names on the internet. My name is Tom Balcombe from SVG.

Back