Who had bad experiences in school

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
thanks for the advice its really nice will try that out but the thing is that it has scar me,long lasting impression on my life

Its about how you feel man. How do you feel since doing it?

Ladydeath has given you some great advice, I recommend trying to follow was said.

it relieve my pain a little..still hadda wash that dirty clothes..ladydeath did experience my situation

Thats ok, clothes can be washed. What's important is how you feel. I strongly recommend seeking some professional help, you can recover 100% from this situation with a little help man I know it.

At the end of the day rye we can all give you advice but you need to be open to it . You have to push yourself because at the end of the day this is to help you get better & benefit you. You cannot go on feeling this way. Think positive man ..good times are ahead

niritime,u knw how it feels doh play like u dont knw,u wash dirty clothes but ill try.How about i go back to my primary school and ask them if any piece is missing in puzzle

niritime,u knw how it feels doh play like u dont knw,u wash dirty clothes but ill try.How about i go back to my primary school and ask them if any piece is missing in puzzle

Look dude, we all trying to help you here. I never alluded to the fact that I playing I don't know. All I'm simply telling you is that if you seek professional help you can recover from this 100%.

I don't know what asking your school for a missing puzzle piece is going to do for you.

Look dude, we all trying to help you here. I never alluded to the fact that I playing I don't know. All I'm simply telling you is that if you seek professional help you can recover from this 100%.

I don't know what asking your school for a missing puzzle piece is going to do for you.

understand but you hadda knw you was that same said situation so i assume that u knw how i felt but ill go and seek help

understand but you hadda knw you was that same said situation so i assume that u knw how i felt but ill go and seek help
rye....niritime....lollz,at the end of day you'll have decide what's best for u.youll decide

Well I apologize if I seemed harsh. It was not the intention. Whether or not I know how it feels, thats just a bit of comfort for you to know that you're not alone. The real healing has to take place and because I know I can tell you some of the things you can do and the first thing I recommend doing is to seek out a pro, we are here to help you feel a little better but none of us are actually professionals and so we really want the best for you in light of your situation.

Well I apologize if I seemed harsh. It was not the intention. Whether or not I know how it feels, thats just a bit of comfort for you to know that you're not alone. The real healing has to take place and because I know I can tell you some of the things you can do and the first thing I recommend doing is to seek out a pro, we are here to help you feel a little better but none of us are actually professionals and so we really want the best for you in light of your situation.

ik i thank you all for your assistance although ull dont knw me personally but i wil seek help if not well you can tell me other steps to reduce this situation cuz again bothers me.It have many outside there but who again would admit it sure they want help tooo

ik i thank you all for your assistance although ull dont knw me personally but i wil seek help if not well you can tell me other steps to reduce this situation cuz again bothers me.It have many outside there but who again would admit it sure they want help tooo

End of the day you're a human too, we don't have to know you personally to help you.

I'd suggest asking yourself why you feel the way you do, carefully consider it, consider your life at the present moment and then reflect on what you what you have done since the formation of that memory and line it up with what you want to achieve in your life.

End of the day you're a human too, we don't have to know you personally to help you.

I'd suggest asking yourself why you feel the way you do, carefully consider it, consider your life at the present moment and then reflect on what you what you have done since the formation of that memory and line it up with what you want to achieve in your life.
wah were u pull out that one from i would do that for sure

any bad experiences you had in school either primary or secondary
Too many to mention. From getting beat up to being made fun off because I couldn't afford the latest anything. My mother was a hard working single parent so needless to say, I was never in any style..

Back