Who had bad experiences in school

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
srs mcf im so srry to hear that what eventually happen u got a change of clothes they sent you home or u stayed with it.
sigh.....i did in form 1 i pooped my pants the first day or time was when i was coming home i poop myself before i reach the gate of the house cuz i was locked outside plus i had diaherra so it stained my pants and shirt as how it was tucked in the pants.i didnt want to disclose this this but i couldnt hold it anymore.i just couldnt...crys...sniffs

srs mcf im so srry to hear that what eventually happen u got a change of clothes they sent you home or u stayed with it.
sigh.....i did in form 1 i pooped my pants the first day or time was when i was coming home i poop myself before i reach the gate of the house cuz i was locked outside plus i had diaherra so it stained my pants and shirt as how it was tucked in the pants.i didnt want to disclose this this but i couldnt hold it anymore.i just couldnt...crys...sniffs

Dude if you can't hold it thats not your fault always. I know other adults who have messed their pants in the same way because they couldn't hold it.
You're being too hard on yourself man. Just take it easy. I know social pressure isn't easy especially when it causes stigmatization but you must remember that you are you and they don't understand you neither experience what you experience.

The one time I did mess my pants I didn't make it a big deal because it wasn't my fault. Even if people did make fun of me for it I'd just tell myself they were being unreasonable because really there is nothing I could have done about it.

people older than me mess up...how old though

and niritime u mess yourself did mess up your pants and shirt in that instance and what was the uniform.

wait nah did girls poop themselves as well in your school

people older than me mess up...how old though

and niritime u mess yourself did mess up your pants and shirt in that instance

Dude it doesn't matter your age, I know people much older than you who mess themselves.

End of the day what happened happened, its past tense and you gotta recognize that to achieve your life's goals there comes a time where you just have to make up your mind to put it behind you, the way things are, i'm sure almost nobody who made fun of you understood what you went through, I'm also sure they wouldn't know what to do if they were in your position so don't think anything is wrong, it happens to a lot of people you just don't hear about it. I personally wouldn't feel embarrassed, theres lots of things you can do that are much worse in life.

Man that was so long ago I can't even remember all the details. It wasn't nice but it wasn't that big of a deal either because even if people called me names or whatever I know they wouldnt like it if they were the ones with the messed up clothes and that gave me the satisfaction to ignore them.

tru how old those individuals were what age bracket
what u did when u went homw with the messed up clothes what did your mum say
wb girls in your school they poop themselves as well or nah

tru how old those individuals were what age bracket
what u did when u went homw with the messed up clothes what did your mum say
wb girls in your school they poop themselves as well or nah

Bro there were girls with disabilities who used to have worse trouble with messing up themselves than you in my primary school.

My mom didn't say anything and realistically nobody questioned it because things happen. I gather your situation people were hard on you for it.

Those people were within 40-60.

how old were these girls how did it happen ? how many girls with disabilities? were they all from primary school or secondary school as well and that means they messed up their school uniform ent

well in my house i would be questioned because sometimes the teachers was wicked enough to send me home with mess up clothes and questions would be raised especially when the uniform got it first wear and shoes.white shoes turned brown. diarrhea would account for me pooping myself

yea well between 40-60 u should expect that

how old were these girls how did it happen ? how many girls with disabilities? were they all from primary school or secondary school as well and that means they messed up their school uniform ent

well in my house i would be questioned because sometimes the teachers was wicked enough to send me home with mess up clothes and questions would be raised especially when the uniform got it first wear and shoes.white shoes turned brown. diarrhea would account for me pooping myself

yea well between 40-60 u should expect that

40 and 60 is working age, people are very active and still alive and healthy at that age so if its common for some people then it shouldn't be a problem to you. People can be very hard sometimes but you have to pull yourself together and want to get out of the vicious cycle that you're going through. If you can't control it well you just can't, people won't understand and its very hurtful, the most you can do is seek counselling and therapy to understand whats going in your mind so you can come out of this man, you can!

true...i really think i can control it but how niritime...
but u never tell me bout the girls in ur school

how about this try this one out
you poop in ur pants for a week,see how it feels
then go a week without pooping ur pants and see how it feels
then reply

yes i will do that but should i do it in my uniform in school or home
niritime u aint tell bout the girls as yet eh

yes i will do that but should i do it in my uniform in school or home
niritime u aint tell bout the girls as yet eh

Yeah man, they were in primary school, 5-7 years of age. Don't remember much detail.

srs...niritime,any in secondary school what they eventually did...were they laughed at and call names

srs...niritime,any in secondary school what they eventually did...were they laughed at and call names

I don't know about the ones in high school, didn't have any first hand experience with those .

lollzzz niritime yes,rye dont do it it school cause u might be like how u was before so dont want that.like say if u travelling and drop out the vechicle then do it will u walking home if u travelling not inside the vechicle dawg...diz a little experiment

HONESTLY, i understand as a kid this experience must be really frightening and traumatic at such a young age for something to happen to you.

I will advise on some things ..please read and take into consideration

1. talk to someone close to you like parents or trusted friends and let them help you
2. Seek professional advice. There are many free counsellors that you can talk to in community centers or hospitals
3. Move on, life your life and treat each day as the new. You cannot live your life remembering the things of the past. Don't let it define you!
You can choose! always remember that !
4. Forget other bullies. They will grow up to be the low lives in society . Rise above them by ignorance !

i did it today..niritime what u think

Its about how you feel man. How do you feel since doing it?

Ladydeath has given you some great advice, I recommend trying to follow was said.

Last edited:
Back