White powder under the neck?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
u smell fishy??? lol im kiddin idk wats d trend wit dat, but my sister in law used 2 do dat 2 my niece n wen she n my bro got divorced i stopped my niece frm doin dat

today ah lady come in school to drop her chile wit powder in she neck, an ah tough dat d stop!!!

Yuh mad thats can't stop lol thats the style but i don't know whats so hot about that lol, I don't know if the guys will dig that, because i hate to see that

admin wears white powder under his neck bet he fraid to admit it ........

tehehe jus kiddin

i jus hate to see girls going this especially when they wearing low tops and all their boobs outside advertising for i doh know what . i do not know if it makes them look like they now done bathe or look fresh but it looks like it's a turn off for guys

an ah sure dey don't powder below in their v...g, person hygene should b just dat person an not public!!!
penniwise may be glad power selling, gd business :evil:

i saw it also i was walking down the road today in cunupia and although it is no prob in children but oh gosh the women have it patted on their necks and u cud still see the powder puff pattern that was left lol

Back