When is the last time you cried?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Datz so sad Rau maybe if u drink more water it will full up your cry box :Blink:

Man waayzzz. I cyah remember de last time I cried. I think that life in Trinidad has drained me of my tear-wells. Everyday we crying for something or the other. So now I dry!!lol..

Yesterday when karina buss one back hand slap at me and i faint away yes i real cry for that one!!!

Jus so..what yuh do to provoke de girl admin?

admin said:
Yesterday when karina buss one back hand slap at me and i faint away yes i real cry for that one!!!

Yeah man admin i like this one. For lying now to everyone i would really give you one hard slap! :Throw:

well ah cried friday nite coz ah came home in-toxi-cakted an was so lonely, no one cared!!! :Blink:

ah feel ah go cry tom coz its ah special day an no ones there for me!!!

i cried last night... i cant remember what for though.... ooohh yes... it was because i was lonely... i think... :Confused: :wacko: thats it for the next twelve months lol... :eek:mg:
this music is depressing kinds but it helps...
Enigma - Sadeness - Part i
[youtube]FAGygIwNqQ0[/youtube]

Delerium feat. Sarah McLachlan : Silence
[youtube]hrU6jhO-ACM[/youtube]

yeah those are sexual symbols...... :Blink: :haha:

Fallen - Sarah McLachlan
[youtube]LWsM5CAsafs[/youtube]
:wub: i like this

i like fallen its real sentimental...........

last time i cried was today because of frustration, complications, for my pitbull who in the animal hospital right now recovering and for family issues. I DO NOT LIKE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING SO COMPLICATED WISH I NEVER WENT BACK TO SCHOOL TO DO A'S !!!!!!

I've realized i have difficulty regulating my emotions, so i repress them, all of them, good and bad... but i've found this article useful
Code:
http://www.wikihow.com/Gain-Control-of-Your-Emotions
I didn't know i had a problem... not that kind anyway... :icon_neutral:

ah cry wen someone very close to me sat in meh car an watch me fix meh own car in d road!!!
ah was disappointed an hurt so ah cry silently whyle ah fix t up

so sorry to hear that mom..wish i could try to help althou i widn't know anything...:)

i cried las night. schhol is frustrating

madsuya said:
ah feel ah go cry tom coz its ah special day an no ones there for me!!!

I Am Always here for you...You can always count on me and call me when your lonely mom

tell meh dat wen ah older!!! lol.....ah cried in movie town last week watchin my name is khan....

I cried a couple weeks ago after dreaming my best friend who passed away.

I almost cried dreaming that karina was cheating on me omg it was the worst dream ever

Back