When is the last time you cried?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

When is the last time you cried? As in tears.. I feel like crap often but rarely do I cry. I think last year december was use last time I cried. And I wasn't for nobody it was for me.. I'm that selfish. lol. Other people aren't worth crying about.
You dont have to say why or how often you do but.. when was the last time you shed a tear? Today.. watching Obama? When you buss yer head. lol.

N seriously i almost cried today with Obama's speech but last time i cried was when my Girlfriend "wifey" told me something about how she was feeling ill and felt so helpless that i could not be rigth thier to help her with she's going through. And yes i cried right their, No one's to big or to old to cry, or cry for some one you love, So huh lol

last time i cried was when i watched 'The strange case of benjamin button'
i found it was really sad at the end..

and well i had tears of laughter last nite watchin this episode of robot chicken
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=X4LXE84G

move the slider to about 5mins30secs...its the clip with mona lisa hahaha

I cry for almost all the romantic movies & indian movies... So that would be recently...

Last time I shed tears was when I watched this week's installment of desperate houswives.

wen my best friend told me about some stuff in her life........it hurts me to see her in so much pain and I wasnt there at the time to help her.......

I cried two times today hmmm one i can't say and the next one is one of my birds died today and the female one is call for him and she looks so sad, Hmmm they are love birds

dude that sad..
I cried last time cuz i didn't want to be alone anymore.. guess what I'M STILL ALONE! but i'm not lonely LOL. Its that dam tabanka music they does be playing in the night that have me so lol.

i cried because of too much damn work i have to do and not getting any rest

I cried today cuz I love her so much and dont know if I can walk away.....

I cried last nite remembering the old memories of love ones....

d last time i kried was lik last week wen brbk made me angry, lol im so emotional i get mad den i krii, oo nooooooo i kried yesterday, wen i postin a vid 4 animal cruelty i watched it an i kried den i posted it lol

Oh oh i cried friday night when i told my bro something i was hiding from him

u wanna krii cuz ur exams is 1 month away?? mine is 1 day away, im scared!! lol

i cried alot dis week cuz ah sad an tired and an individual does get me vex!!!

i cried las night ..it was really sad i felt so sick and stressed out i didn't kno what to do

Back