Whaz d plans for today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Well d plans is to Cook and Study After Might Go A Lil Beach Later Of My Dad Home Early

Well i plan to go no where just stay home and sulk. My gf don't care about me anymore things just sucks these days

admin said:
Well i plan to go no where just stay home and sulk. My gf don't care about me anymore things just sucks these days
REPHRASE THAT AGAIN DEY FOR ME?

Well the day almost finish and i try to still remove a few spy ware and 2 viruses lol omg but i'm getting true lol

Leavin To Go To Work Now.. And I Still Got Reyaz's Speaker Box To Be Tested.. Damnit..

Shit he what you making thing for he for lol jk

well mines is fix the radio and tv webapge i fixed the streams yesterday but i spoiled the layout lol

looks like you finished it today!
For the rest of the day i planning to not cut myself shaving again, to contemplate my responsibities in all areas of my life... and to get to bed early so i wont have nightmares.

i accomplished my planz for today.....which was to start back reading seriously....almost finish read a book,it mite cause sum nightmares tnight tho

Well i was lonely whole day Ryan leave meh and gawn to lime well d plan is to watch WWE RAWWW

American Bash was like FAIL las nite so i nuh gone watch wrestling

It sucked?.. ok i thought the ads were pretty cool i wanted to see it lol. Today i plan to watch rising stars or that vampire thing on hbo, and harass EmpireKing to continue the blasted story i mean... kindly ask him to continue his story. :)

o lol.....ok today i will attempt to continue the story......i wrote the beginning unda a bad head das why it was gud....i go try to get bak in d mood an continue....

otherwise i carryin meh lil nephew in d mall to lime......spen sum money on him

Work til 4.00...Catch ass later for maxi from pos to chag..... reach home and cook some cassava and stew pork... Oh, ryan if yuh reading this don't forget my dvd!!!!!

Back