What's your favorite "runaway" spot?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

anthonemorris

LV

For those of us that work during the week and can't wait for long holiday weekends either, there is usually a breaking point where we call in sick and just do a getaway for a day. So my fellow countrymen, where do you go to run away?

Re: What's your favorite

My work place is right opposite my house LMAOOO! But when things get though, i cross the road and take a sleep.

Most times I hit maracas for a bake and shark by Richards. Take in the sand sea and the sights.

Sometimes i take a sick day and head to Chaguramas in the night..On the way i stop to get some food or items to make a cook carry some beers and chill. Some of my family even come too and fish. Nice and relaxing

^You take a sick 'day'... and go chags in the 'night'?... Why not go to work and make that extra paper and then go after? lol...

I work Thursday - Sunday so i dont really need to take a day off... I usually go down Felecity for some oysters... Go fishing or just relax at home....

Boy i does be preppin' for that night..Sleep late, eat late, relax, play some PS4. I am not married or have kids so it's very easy to just take a sick and do nothing.

I crave hikes and water trails. So Sundays are my break away days to nature

LadyDeath said:
My work place is right opposite my house LMAOOO! But when things get though, i cross the road and take a sleep.
How convenient :lol:

It is, very! Sometimes i even go home and sleep on my lunch breaks and past the time lmaooo!

Re: What's your favorite "runaway" spot?

right about now i need a runaway spot, the amount of stress and pressure im under , its just too unbearable these days i need a day to relax myself and let the troubles melt away!

anyone else feeling like that recently?

i'm on 10 days sick leave because of stress from work and supervisors...people who company put to see the daily operations of business do what dey want to and we have to take it...wen it reach the senior person dey always they have no knowledge of that happening....i am stress to the max an cant runaway.....but i sneek away to spots where i free free an be myself like mourga an any where have water....

I met a lady bathing in the waters of chaguaramas by the car park area. I was by the water's edge of the steps and we began talking. Making conversation i learn that she takes the bus every other day and comes to Chaguaramas alone to bathe and go back home. Sometimes night takes her , but she loves to swim and enjoy life by herself if she has to. At the end of the day she changes her clothes wherever she can and waits how ever long for the bus to take her back to POS to Chaguanas. This woman lives in the Chaguanas area.

Sometimes you can never tell what people go through. Some people deal with stress differently. While others enjoy liming and drinking, some 'run away' by themselves to a serene, calm environment where they can peacefully deal with whatever it is that they are facing.

perfectly true ladydeath, you cannot judge a book by its cover! im sure no one would have took that as a first impression of her!

but everyone has their preferences, people can surprise you very much! honestly i think people are more interesting that we think they are!

bbut on the topic of runaway spots.

anyone know about the st.joseph private spot/ river behind the savanna and cemetery?

that place sooooooooooo relaxing eh, the peace an quiet!

I RUNAWAY RIGHT ON WORK i doh take them on half the time so hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when ppl calling you or stressing you on i say "" doh call me i ama figment of you imagination i am not really here" and i continue bout meh business normel normel

minipuff you go girl! you ent easy lol

Some people say Mt. St Benedict..anyone ever been there?

I have gone there many times before, it is really relaxing and quiet and stuff, but sometimes the are to many people so you really don't have much time alone

Back