Whats You Type of Lime??

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
umm it hav different type of lime??? :S well i like d one yuh duz mek juice wit

otherwise....anything involving females(of a high standard*karina type*), anime, sports, food, game or alco(small quantities tho)

*admin doh kill meh nah

Well Lets See i Typically Enjoy if its a lime

With My family by the beach, river, anywhere, home,under a mango tree . once it hav people to talk and laught wid and something to eat

With My girls if its in tha mall, shopping, going for food, chilling

With my girl cuzins liming, talking about any krazy things, clubbing, shopping

With My boy cuzins Playing football, Ps2, Xbox, Running In The bush lol Mostly sports

And With The Liddle Children Teaching them stuff, colouring, sharing snacks haha

And Especially With admin dont matter where we are we totally hav fun :D

Miss K wat bout u and d man i aint see dat or nxt ting is u n d gyul??? :icon_eek: I jus had to ask d gyul part u does nvr knw dis roundz yes :icon_cheesygrin:

How evry1 like anime so? Ah man hv up Ichigo,all i hv to say is "BANKI" :icon_wink:

Rum and oman 2 wine on...
if no oman then I'll take a lil more rum

If no rum..Then No lime :(

-Karina said:
Well Lets See i Typically Enjoy if its a lime

With My family by the beach, river, anywhere, home,under a mango tree . once it hav people to talk and laught wid and something to eat

With My girls if its in tha mall, shopping, going for food, chilling

With my girl cuzins liming, talking about any krazy things, clubbing, shopping

With My boy cuzins Playing football, Ps2, Xbox, Running In The bush lol Mostly sports

And With The Liddle Children Teaching them stuff, colouring, sharing snacks haha

And Especially With admin dont matter where we are we totally hav fun :D

WTF...lololololololololol :icon_razz:

Hahahaa WELL IT HAV PLENTY BUSH BY ME WAH ELSE YUH WAH MEH DO????

OMG IT DOH HAV NO GOAT BY WE WELL IF D GOAT IS U MAYBE HAHAHA JK

:S

BANKAI.......who movin anime city saturday????? big lime but i wont be there

-Karina said:
OMG IT DOH HAV NO GOAT BY WE WELL IF D GOAT IS U MAYBE HAHAHA JK

Heheheh..no scene once is you that tying me...Tie me with a latex like rope eh,And whip me if I ent eat any grass :icon_cool: :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_redface: :icon_wink:

152365.JPG

heh heh heh ... couldnt resist

Back