WHats with the new hair style Mohawks?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I'm seeing ravi b and some other people in the music business plus alot of people in T&T in the whole in Mohawks hair styles. Whats that about retro coming back or something?

I wonder how i would look in that lol, but under all joke i don't like it its more freakish than normal

I think Mohawks are real crazy!!! I think i'm gonna try it out lol...

^^ aye look Tiger15 wais the scene!?!?

Mohawks is the flick,it does only look good on certain people doh,like with narrow faces...not any fat chubby face...lulz

I always wanted to try it but my gf would kill me and where i live people not into them kinda of stuff and they will look a me weird

Lol.......mohawks are hawt but not on girls ewwwwww they look stink and stupid i see some with it goshhh

some ONLY SOME does look kool..btw ravi b one does look faggitsih

Well in this day and age fashion statement is all people looking at people want to be recognized don't matter how bad or crappy it may look to others

i agree...fauxhawk lookz so much cooler than a mohawk...mohawkz r 2 much 2 me...

HUh first time i hearing about that one hmmm i'm no fashion junky so i would not know about those things lol

hey, dont feel bad...im no fashion junky either...i jus heard bout mohawkz & fauxhawkz from da many vid gamez i own...*shrugz shoulderz*...

LOl and people say video games are not educational, lol i does feel real hard to do a search but care to improvise on what that fauxhawkz

lol hahaha ya gta teaches u how not to drive in real life lol. hahaha. u kno beckham rite, david beckham his hairstyle. u just style the hair in middle on the top of ur hair soo it looks like a little mohawk and u comb down the sides, its alot safer than the mohawk cuz u dont have to cut ur precious hair lol. beware styling gel could make u bald soo be careful lol and pantene shampoo them dangerous.

i saw some girls wit mohawks i was lik wtffff???? :S lol but dey didnt cut their hair it was lik canerows on d sides goin up 2 d top n if their hair is long it hangs off d side or falls straight baq

YES THEY LOOK LIKE DINASOURS!! LIKE THEM T REX AND THEM...LOL

Thanks for the info their brbk4498, well if i ever had to do one of those hair styles i mean like do or die case lol i would go for the fauxhawkz i would hate to cut my hate to cut my hair and when i need to look civilize i cant lol

i like the hair style i used to comb my baby hair like dat when he was small and dat was years sssss now....

my baby nephew and nice as well if u see how cute it does look :rolleyes:

Back