what's the worst movie for 2008 ?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

what do u think was the worst movie for 2008 ?

:icon_exclaim: non of that stupid indie flims either ... only hollywood flims ....

d batman movie........utter shit......

Re: what's the worst movie for 2008?

lol why boy.. yuh know i en see the whole ting yet... i think x files disappointed some people.. it was too normal.. it had a linsday lohan movie call "i know who killed me" lol she got a worst actress thingie for that.

well I jus prefer d Jack nickelson joker.......which is to make ah joke outta everyting......buh d two movies show d different era's in comics.......I prefer d older stuff........and I prefer marvel stuff......I dont collect any DC.......anyways Heath Ledger used the comic,"THE KILLING JOKE" as reference in how to play d joker......dais some dread shit........

Yeah i was a bit surprised how dark they made the joker.. but when i read up on it i realised it was all canon so it wasn't departing from the literary source.. they just used different works to build the two jokers.

Back