Whats the story behind your username?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Well as you know i'm the administrator of the site so fro short my username is admin lame eh lol, Whats your username meaning?

Well Wispa65 is actuall a gaming handle I used when I play multiplayer games online or over a network. I use two version of it. "Wispa65 or Wyspa! I guess it kinda stuck with me so I use them for almost everything that involves a "username".

ODINSON...ie....son of odin....ie thor.......I'm a big fan of thor comics and norse mythology.....in which my philosophy in life is ....honour and respect leads to glory.....so I try to live a life of honour, courage, respect, and ofcourse war.....lol.....well i see my life as war and battle........thus

Lightning Falls

Death knows no wrong, no right.
He judges not the weak, the might.
What is the strength of steel?
Compared to the hand that wields!
Searching within my being, my soul.
Deeds in song, as legends unfold.
I will fight, I have bled.
Feeding greedily, on the dead.
Dark skies come with clouded gray.
Lightning falls, the storm’s decay.
In the midst of all, there is one.
Hammer in hand, red beard, the Odinson...

all my friendz call me candyjunkie...da reason y they call me dat iz bcuz i walk around skool wit a bag full of candy & snackz...i only giv stuff away 2 my friendz on fridayz...i use cjunkie cuz iz a shorter version of my nickname...& da thirteen iz my lucky #...yez it really iz...no, nuthin bad ever happenz 2 me on friday da thirteenth, only good stuff doez....but datz y i use cjunkie13...4 almost everything...

wel my name is sita and i find its a good username to put so i will remember it easily..you have to excuse me i am a mom lol

my uncle told me when i was younger i was reallly white so they gave me this name

RauCous said:
lol for real? I always thought it was some random nicname.

naw....lol...since then it stuck on me...even teachers call me casper now

:Blink:

casper fits u perfectly lol...

hmm well i was a soundstream fanatic so i made the name SoundStream~Glow on other forums and then i just got the nicname SSG for short..sometimes called glow

lol so many names i change . This one now is the ending for my name. it is still my nickname that only children in my class call me and well it just stuck now on everyone

Vickie is my username because its jus a long version by one letter of my birth name vicki lol. Everyone spells my name so with the e so i put it here .

^^^lol...ok...kool...i never heard of someone's nickname being so close to there real name before...

ah silly old man started callin me suya wen ah was lil an now ah big an mad so ah guess...........
:wacko: ......................its' madsuya!!!

Back