What Type Are You?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Well i'm just a normal 17 year old dude enjoying his teen year and i always say one thing...what goes around comes around!!!

kool nice to know that u keep them things in mind..One more is that nothing is never carved in stone i learnt that

<admin> Meca Please stop spamming the forum with the same thing over and over and please post in English</admin> first warning

not much 2 say me...i care 4 my friendz az if they were my family...im pretty much lik my dad & wear my heart on my sleeve, but i kno how 2 protect it...most ppl prolly dont lik me but datz cuz they dont kno me...other ppl think im weird & prolly think im not normal & a freak...but i dont let wat other say get 2 me...i lik 2 wat iz normal...cuz no1z normal...neway...im da sit-at-home-&-watch-tv type...i luv 2 get out & hang out wit my friend...when my friendz need sumthing, i try 2 help them...they come 2 me 4 advice, i giv da best i can...im a total vid gamer...my dad & i play gamez all da time...im outgoing around certain ppl, but shy & quiet around otherz i dont kno...datz pretty much me, if i think of nething else ill add 2 it...

Awwwwwwwwww thats gud..to me u sound like a very genuine person and thats awesome... :super:

Admin, whats up with this dude meca56

He can't speak english and he keep spaming the forum with the same thing over and over"i am simple" I send his the google translator so he can post in english but he still don't not listen,

i sent him warnings but he don't listen...i even sent him a translator but like that went through his ears and came out the next

Back