What Type Are You?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Well there are several types of people.....Some people date bcuz the persons are their types and they break up cuz some are not their type...Tell me.........Whats you type?

Well i am a very intelligent girl..i am not wild i just like to be simple and outgoing at the same time..I am not a girly girl i am a normal girl that studies alot in order to reach for my goals and also know how to have a good time and relax and does the things that pleases me the most :icon_surprised:

well I see myself as the warrior........and life is my battle.......I live by a simple code.......Honor and Respect leads to Glory......respect me and I'll respect you....I'm very protective and loyal to the ppl I luv.....I like to laugh and make ppl laugh......so I tend to talk a lot of crap......but enjoy serious convo's.....and well I'm a hopeless romantic and believe in fairy tale romances....lol ......

I love a challenge...I like giving advise to others.... I care too much for others than myself... Love crowd...love being independant....shy sometimes... too nice all the time :icon_cheesygrin:

huh?????????????? in english please

Im very quiet, like to keep to myself, i dont know how to treat peopl nice, i dislike friends, i dislike talkin, i post random stuff. lol im weird

Funny... i think he is talking in hindi or something or arabic i dunno but in trini this is spamming sowwie meca but i will have to delete it

I am very Simple very Simple and Happy to make Good friends and searching Good People and like Old people and want to spend time with Old people want to talk with them what to know about previous life and experiment of their life how they spend life and what their feeling now in this stage of life . :) more in other post :)

Great meca lol sorry we can't understand hindi i'm glad that you are regally checking us out but not too happy about my high scores you beat lol i will get them back some way or the other, But you real have skills

Back