what the singers up to..

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

madsuya

LV

well Celine Dion is pregnant wit her 2nd child wit hubby Rene Angelil and is due next may. 1st kid Rene Charles was conceive by in vitro fertilisation at a N Y clinic 8 yrs ago, Celine is now 41yrs.

Omg. She is 41 and still going strong. i am really glad for her yes she deserves anything because she is a beauty and a wonderful woman . congrats

R&B singer Usher denied rumors about him expecting a baby with his girlfriend Eishia Brightwell d rumors started to spread around after Usher and Brightwell went to a fundraiser this month and were photographed with Usher's hand on she belly but yuh kno he was simply putting his arm around Eishia to pull her closer to take d pic. also Jennifer Lopez celebrated her 40th birthday with a surprise party this past weekend at the Edison Ballroom in New York City, she was upset an embarrassed coz her guest were late, but she enjoyin her 40's wit her twins, Max and Emme!!!

awwww...all of them getting so old now next thing you seeing some resigning ....

Britney Spears will join hosts and fellow nominees The Jonas Brothers, the Twilight cast and Miley Cyrus, who is set to perform her new single, "Party in the U.S.A. From March to December of 2008, Britney spent $447,633.69 ... on security alone, 6 mths of household repairs and maintenance, A paltry $49,387.22 she also spent $625,000.00 to pay lawyers ... for Kevin Federline, a judge ordered this as a result of court proceedings stemming from her behavior. Britney's grand total of expenses between February and December is bout $10,116,678.23.

Dr. Slinger Francisco 'The Mighty Sparrow' hit the headlines in Trinidad and Tobago this week following his performance at the National Academy for the Performing Arts (NAPA) in Port of Spain. The King of Calypso moved the audience to tears as he performed centre stage from a wheelchair, visibly unwel..the King lives on and long may he do so!!!

yep i heard alot of people cried..you does really know when someone committed to their dreams boy. i will always admire him for his strength and courage for going up on that stage and doing what he did

dis morning soca super star ARROW has died from brain cancer.....my favorite is Hot! Hot! Hot!...also ah rem his afro hairstyle...died at 60 yrs, a legend from Antigua...ah sure u all will remember him from his performance in d caricom summit show in POS....his music will live on forever, in my memory!!!

Ambi Yankaran should b commended on makin ah song for all dem men who does drink out all dey money before goin home to beat dere wife....most of d chutney singers took d film song lyrics an used it to make dere RUM an HORNING songs!!! nothing original dis year wit our chutney singers!!! in my option it hav to much rum sogs an not enough positive message....as MR Ian Allayne's d hunt is on

NOW DOH GET ME WRONG!!! This year chutney soca was taken over wit African culture....Black Stalin, Ziggy Ranking, Steelband, Laventill Rhythm section, Loured dancers an Micheal Mantano wit d HD family an many more singers dat didn't belong.....INDIAN Culture should b d main focus...we have chutney singers who got no work...while african take over d chutney show.....dis is not a racial statement.....indian singers should get employment as guest appearance in ah chutney show before other type of singers.....FAIR IS FAIR coz dis is d only time singers get work in T&T.....

Well i guess many people took the Chutney SOCA monarch for what it was LOL....You don't see indian dancing in any Soca Monarchs do they!

at chutney brass some of d east indian female singers dressed like prostitutes who was lookin for wok dat nite.....an yes ah was in d fete saturday nite.....Kavita Maharaj lead singer had on ah piece ah dress every body saw underwear who was in front ....come on ladies show d young ones u hav a little dignity plz..even Neisha B was badly dressed

It's the 30th anniversary of Bob Marley's death at 36 from cancer, it seemed fitting to remember the reggae pioneer......

yes it is. they say everything happens for a reason but imagine how much wondeful songs he would of come up with if he was still alive

Haley Reinhart, Lauren Alaina outshine Scotty McCreery on 'American Idol'....wit Haley falling on stage there wasn't much more to talk about dis week..d show was just normal no ahh or stand-up an clap moment so tomorrow we'll c who's leavin!!!

Billy Ocean sadly fell into drugs in the 1990s.....an after recovery and spiritual renewal, Billy returned to his native Trinidad in 2002 and has earned notable respect from schools of fine and performing arts...he's now a graying...bearded....dreadlocked elder in his 50's.......Billy enjoys gardening, playing pan....he lives in London

Jagjit Singh was a prominent Indian Ghazal singer, composer, music director, activist and entrepreneur. Known as "The Ghazal King''..he sang wit his wife renowned Indian Ghazal singer Chitra Singh in 1970's and 80's as the first successful husband-wife duo act in the hi story of recorded Indian music..he had sung in Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Sindhi and Nepali languages an was awarded India's 3rd highest civilian honour, the Padma Bhushan, in 2003 for his contribution to the fields of music and culture!!!

Born 8 February 1941
Sri Ganganagar, Bikaner State, British India
Died 10 October 2011 (aged 70)
Mumbai, India
Occupations Composer, Singer, Music Director, Activist, Entrepreneur
Instruments Vocals, Harmonium, Tanpura, Piano
Years active 1966–2011
Labels EMI, HMV, Saregama, Universal Music, Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Polydor, TIPS, Venus, T-Series

Back