What the most caring thing your have done?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
What the most caring thing your have done in your life time, to someone or some persons?

Well i do not know exactly cuz i do alot of caring things...usually i help people in anyway i can and go out of my way to help them........

same here........i really cant measure how much tings i do.......i jus do wat needs to be done......for the ppl I luv.......buh some tings jus downrite funny.....especially wit meh bro's........like it had ah day meh bro ask meh fuh some help.....i drive him around POS lookin fuh sunflowers and ah cheesecake.......wen we get it, went down by he gyul wuk......I distract d security while he went into d lab where she workin.....put d stuff in d refrigerator......all dat so wen she went to work d nex mornin on she bday dais wah she see as she reach........lol .....goood fun.....

I Know or even giving advice or doing favours for people :icon_lol:

Well i give charity to those who need it and also lend a hand to anyone who needs advice ..i'm good at helping others so i put it to good use :D

the most caring thing ah have ever done was donate food to a children's home. I bought groceries an fruits and shared it out. if felt good knowing i never did it because i wanted to get fame but because it felt good in my heart to know i have done a good deed and helped others who needed it more than me

one of d most caring ting for me was trowing some roti for d stray dogs today!!!

Well, the caring thing which I have done is helping a blind man to cross the road. I do remember he was so happy and thankful to me for the help which I did.

Well everyday at work I help all my patients get tru the day n gettin dem better....

on Friday nite ah give ah man food wen meh own family didn't want to give him coz he was poor an lookin dirty!!!

Saved A Neighbour From Drowning In Valencia River... Gave Money To The Homeless Guys By The Fly Over In Chaguanas (The One With De Bend Foot).... Bought Food For A Vagrant...

Back