What Social Media Apps Do You Use The Most ?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

I only use 3 Social Media apps which are :

1. Facebook - Most of the time to help others and rescue animals. To also keep updated with trends and friends/family.
2. Instagram- Hardly use maybe 1 pic every two months. It is just there installed on my phone and once in awhile i will use it .
3. Twitter- To see trending news but thats it .

What do you use often?

a8c73ba456d81d0ebf3b7be6a4efa186.jpg

Pinterest. I am probably addicted or on my way to addiction. I'm on this almost every day. It has everything. Everything.

Facebook for chat and to be updated with what's going on activism wise. Occasionally a humor spot too.

Whatsapp to talk to two people lol I'm usually off the grid and whatsapp was previously my only form of contact.

Youtube for music, lyrics, comments, funny vids, and random stuff (like ERB and Matt!).

Twitter sometimes when I remember it. Mostly to check in on what everyone's talking about when I have no clue lol.

If TriniMotors counts as social media, I am 100% addicted and I need rehab urgently.

Back