What Shit You heard today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

sonygoup

LV

Just heard a minister say entry to the TTPS requirements should raise to an associated degree or degree [emoji52]

Go....

They need to realise that book sense and common sense is two totally different things

How can a stuck up is like iOS be better than open source android which is fully user customizable

ah now hear dat Gregory Forde 60 yrs of San Fernando went in JTA, Carlton Centre an picked up ah nip of White Oak valued at $26.99 an placed it in ah newspaper an tried to walk past d cashier without paying....dey fined him $300 an give him a week to pay...lol...

just heard from some lunatic blind ************* that the new Android L looks like IOS 7

time to slap people.

Woke up this morning (friday) and realise there was no world cup matches showing today... :\ ...REL SHIT!

well ah hear dat minister of health Dr Fuad Khan hiring Dr Glen Ramadarsingh in d ministry buh he wount b in charge of any dept...like he want him in around d ministry to give free breast examinations and demonstrate how to look for lumps...lolz...ah love trinidad to bad yes

like he want him in around d ministry to give free breast examinations and demonstrate how to look for lumps...lolz.

I buss out laughing Soooo hard at this eh! Well yes teagnie take win!

Lmfao [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Pastor Cuffie Money Stint ! Man i know that he is a fruad but finally he got caught ..I hope he get sue for billions !

Ah hear Ramesh Maharaj starting back his rainbow party and joining up with Jack Warner and Abdullah for the General Election 2015....and meh friend tell meh she passed at 1:30 an it had no one by kuklalsingh tent...she she he was out for lunch...

Ah hear Ramesh Maharaj starting back his rainbow party and joining up with Jack Warner and Abdullah for the General Election 2015

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA well this is the shit i heard for the day yess! they serious about life? they cant be thinking this lol

heard that earlier today! i say he was smoking to much herbs when he found the "cure"

also heard today that people put mustard on wantons? anyone here does that? am i the only one who thinks thats just weird?

Back