What seach Engine do you use?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

What seach Engine do you use

• Google

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Bing(live)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Yahoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ask

• dogpile

• altavista

• Other

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I was just wondering what search engine everone uses, i love google and its the only search engine i use, but home many people use things like yahoo, bing(new version of live), ask ect

I use Bing. Honestly I'm sort of tired of Google. And Bing is a very suitable alternative. I ge the same results as I do with google. Sometimes even better. I've never really taken to Yahoo!. I rarely get the results I'm looking for on the firs query.

I use ask and google mainly because ask is more educated for children and educational purposes and it have an adult filter so i do not come across any crap and google just addictive

google-boobs.jpg

google is good .... but recently it gives too much answers now ...

a simple search : gives over 2 million entries ...

i rely on other people info / options now aka if im looking for a shopping site i ask my peoples to suggest what sites they use now or used ...

btw : wow 300 post todat 8/9/09

death365 said:
google is good .... but recently it gives too much answers now ...

a simple search : gives over 2 million entries ...

i rely on other people info / options now aka if im looking for a shopping site i ask my peoples to suggest what sites they use now or used ...

btw : wow 300 post todat 8/9/09
I actually prefer millions of results! lol Trolling trough results its what i need my search engine to allow. It stops at page 50 though lol

Google at the way. To think about it, I also used Safari minimally for a while. Never Yahoo. Too many details..way too much info and longer loading time.

I use Bing! It has as good results as Google. And sometimes even better results. I will use Google from time to time, but majority of the time I use Bing!

Plus, Google gave us our own version specified to cater to our searches first. Google.tt yooo! When Bing give us Bing.tt I will try again. :p

Google.tt is nothing to boast about. it just means that that particlar domain is hosted locally. that's all. nothing special about it and totally irrelavant. If i do a query and it returns results "specific" to my geological location, then yeah... if not..it's the same Google just with a ".tt" at the end...

Well, that's exactly my point. It does cater results specifically to our location first. If you search anything in the bar, they automatically suggest Trinidadian links. For example, I just typed in "places" and before I click "google search", its recommending "places of interest in trinidad and tobago", "places to stay in tobago", "places to visit in trinidad", "places to rent trinidad" etc. That's what I meant about it being specific. Personally, that is a lot more helpful than getting random links.

Yeah. :) I mean, you will get all the links with Bing and other browsers, Google.tt just prioritises them.

I LOVE GOOOOGLE AHH THE WAY..It's just the best and plus i'm an android user. google for me is the fastest browser and it sifts out the most useful info and also features such as mapping and books are awesome

ah does use bing! it is very useful to me mostly because ah have it on meh PC Since ah buy this laptop lol

Back