What kind of animal would you want to be?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
What kind of Animal would you guys be?
i would want to be a Dragon lol don't know if thats an animal lol^_^

I wanna be a bird, to fly where i want and be free and go anywhere in the world except if some hunter shoots me down with a gun lolz

I wud lik 2 b a dog.....hv freedom; goin any n every where, eatin wat i wan, sleep d entire day, gettin all d attention lol

the Dragon......strength.....honour......courage.......glory........

as much as i hate them.....a cat :icon_confused: .....so many people like them :icon_rolleyes:

^that's if they exist

too much legends and myths for them not to.......

-Karina said:
You can be a Komodo Dragon lol or waheva they call it lol

hahaha i was gonna say that

Ali a house cat or one of those huge ones in the jungles of Africa? :icon_mrgreen:

Splash said:
Ali a house cat or one of those huge ones in the jungles of Africa? :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_neutral: ammmm....a house cat.....next ting it have drought in africa and i cya find food :icon_confused:

Ali said:
:icon_neutral: ammmm....a house cat.....next ting it have drought in africa and i cya find food :icon_confused:

well that's part of being in the wild, you have to learn how to survive. if you can't learn how to hunt and find food then you most likely would become food :icon_cool:

i don't like house cats, they scary and evil :icon_frown:

Splash said:
well that's part of being in the wild, you have to learn how to survive. if you can't learn how to hunt and find food then you most likely would become food :icon_cool:

exactly! i dont want to die of starvation if i cant find something to eat....when i home i will get plenty food :icon_cool:

Ali said:
Splash said:

exactly! i dont want to die of starvation if i cant find something to eat....when i home i will get plenty food :icon_cool:

it have plenty buffalo :icon_mrgreen:

Splash said:
Ali said:

i don't like house cats, they scary and evil :icon_frown:
Thats exactly why i like some cats!
I wolud be a panther or snow lepoard if i was i big cat. :icon_neutral:

Back