What is Your Most Embarrassing Memory?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

This happened to me very recently, either earlier this month or late last month. Not sure if it's my most embarrassing moment, but it's up there! lol

I wear jeans almost every day and I have a particular favorite that I keep overusing for about 5-6 years now, never mind there was already a hole in the knee from a previous fall and it no longer fit quite the same, I wore the heck out of it as often as possible. The last time I wore it, I ran errands with it for two days straight all over the town and took my son to two different parks wearing it too. Late at night on the second day, someone asked me to turn around and then burst out laughing. The seat of my pants was ripped down the middle!!! I have no idea how long it was like that or....how many people saw :fear:Hopefully no one was scarred for life! LOL

What embarrassing moments have you had?

sitting down in class..feeling meh belly hurting..ask the teacher to go she did...then as i reach mere meters away from the washroom door...i..just couldnt..so it came down on me..i think it was the food i ate

One of my most embarrassing memory was calling someone by the wrong name. It wasn't a big deal but I knew they would feel awkward about it.

I once went to school wearing only one side of my socks lol someone pointed it out to me near the end of the day since I hadn't realized. Apparently no one else noticed to say anything all day long but I was super embarrassed when I was told about it lol

Back