What is Your Latest Hooker ?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I got hooked on a hook,sigh
The thing make a hole in meh jeans,just lucky it was a small hole.

I hate that! I hate when the bottom of your jeans has a tiny hole and one of your toes get stuck in it when you're putting them on and it rips its bigger!

I think i'm geting hooked on Industrial metal and screamo music omg

ah hook on meh new kitchen!!! original an personalized by our family (doh try to understan nah )

ah hook on jerking... as in the bad rap song youre a jerk [youtube]uemAitWNiNM[/youtube]y'all were thinkin something dirty wernt u i can sense it

Wtf allure talking about holes in allure pants lol

i hooked on Direct Tv

That jerk song still around?? That came out since May 09! They have another cool song called "Tie Me Down" with Ray J.

I'm hooked on Law and Order SVU...there was a marathon on USA the other day and I watch like 8 episodes or something.

I'm hooked on playin my nintendo ds...I've been plain it a lot more now...

i'm hooked on coffee..seriously anything with that i'm eating and drinking especially muffins

hooked on Mega Duo cookies itsss thaa besttttttttttttttt

i hooked on gatorade these days..i wake so late in the night that in the morning i does need about 3 of that to get me going lmaoo

I would say smoke herrin and fry bake i does buy it 3 times a week on mornings in chag lol

I Hooked On Phonics... Oh Wait.. Lol.. I Mean Im Hooked On My Blackberry Playbook... Its Awesome!...

ah hook on M&M's....chocolate....colours...yummy....an ah hook on d latest bacchanal wit d URP women by us...ah can't help buh hear dem...dey so like commess!!!

aha well yes i hooked on sleep and i eh getting enough of it hmph!

Back