What is Your Latest Hooker ?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Haha i know it songs bad. this thread is just about anything that have you hooked on whether its something to listen to, eat or read right now hehe tell us so we can maybe get hooked too !

Well i am hooked on ryan right now as always lol but other than the ordinary i find myself hooked on this song Fireflies by Owl City it is the most simple song i have ever heard. its just about the earth and fireflies. i love it not the video thou.

watch it vv

[youtube]aI4JLa0hbUw[/youtube]

She name was sweetness and she give me the virus. lol.
Right now I hooked on Fringe and I haven't even seen an episode. I've been reading transcripts online. Read all I could find. lol. It's cool. Crazy too.

Lolz

Right now i hooked on books not because i want to but i have exams tuesday and its Halloween and i feeling to go and spook someone

hmm... well lots of things most i cant say here ... but i can say bigfoot hot an spicy

Well right now I'm hooked on Supernatural and Grey's Anatomy. Can't get enough of those two shows.

Im hooked on cream cheese tart form hilo.... I can't do without it...Must have it everyday of the week....

lol....hooked on coca-cola........dey should hav some kinda rehab fuh dat....

I know someone who's also hook on coca cola...That guy MUST have a coca every MORNING..... And very ice cold too.... Sick man...

hooked on sleep i need plenty these days to help me get better

hooked on sleep i need plenty these days to help me get better

i'm hooked on the new shandy...some new one they have in a green bottle....its addictive i drank 9 from the case already within this week

ah hooked on moppin meh kitchen floor!!! an drinkin hong wing coffee after

SUPERNATURAL is the realllll scene is watching it days now literally and cannot get enough

Back