What is the meaning of your Avatar?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
We us Avatars as our display picture when posting as a form of identity. Many people have reasons why they choose to upload this avatar from another. I'm here today to ask what's the meaning or the reason for your current avatar?.

My avatar was given to me mostly because i love cats. I will change it thou and then i will give a proper answer lol

I think my avatar just fits me and feels my vibes. I think it's what you would get if you combine Shadowhunters, the Silent Brothers, the Iron Sisters, witches, and the Victorian Era. I also sometimes like dark, grim stuff and I like the idea of being unknown and hidden in plain sight, but having the power to protect yourself nonetheless. There's a symbolic meaning behind it for me as well as it's a hidden woman wielding a weapon when one would normally expect a man to be in such images or for women to be portrayed as soft, delicate, helpless, or powerful=sexy in these kinds of pictures. I like that a woman can be portrayed this way without the stereotypes of "sex pot" or "damsel in distress".

My avatar is tribute to a video game i played heavily in my 20s

Worms Armageddon and Worms World Party. These days I only occasionally play them but the avatar is my "signature" online wherever I go

http://www.team17.com/

My avatar, or rather, lack of avatar represents my mysterious online presence.

Lol @ nirtime...or lack of imagination :D
I like manga....alot...Naruto was my first...well I started watching the anime first and lost years of my life to it. My avatar is sort of a tribute to my first and favorite anime/manga.

meaning of my avatar which is a mazda rx7 , is the fact that i like mazda rx7s and i come from a racing background family of which owns rx7s.

however my car of preference is the Nissan Skyline GTR R33.

but Rx7 is different and unique , sorta like me :D

Everyone knows about Kermit the frog so i've decided to use him as my avatar, nothing special here.

Back