What gets on your nerves?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
when its a special day for you and the person who suppose to remember they don't, an don't have the courtesy to say sorry

gosh i know how that feels a two my husband forget to wish me happy aniversary. i was so mad but in the end i understood and forgave

when people leave San Fernando in the taxi and then telling the driver on the way to stop in a pharmacy for them to buy something not thinking the other passengers want to reach home, why they don't buy it before they come in the taxi

URGHHH! what gets me on my nerves is when people takes advantage of you and just pretends like nothing never happened!

because the US president talk bout gay s an lesbians ... alll of a sudden trini's all talking bout it to /... like we cant think only follow the mighty USA ....

sometimes my boyfriend forgets what i am talking about when he plays his video games :/

When you do everything right and still you do not get the desired results - that is just frustrating for me.

It really pisses me off when people do not do what they are told to do.

For example, If I am an employer I expect my employees to finish everything I tell them to do.

i hate to hear people beating their dogs! god damn it!!!

when someone doesn't talk to you for years and just out of the blue comes and ask u to do a favour for him or her :Throw:

this darn weather getting meh mad...one minute is sun and then a drizzle of rain :icon_frown:

i hate that .. i don't mind the rain fall but is like every darn hour the rain falling and stopping lol

Back