What gets on your nerves?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

kingfish

LV

We all have things that annoy us, lets list them. :bananas

My No.1: People that eat with their mouth open.

hahahahaha

when homework keeps piling up and you seem to don't have the time to finish it

when you want to talk to admin but everyone one your case about finishing up homework or doing tasks in the house

wen ppl don't any ting to talk bout an den dey c u an gets ah topic for conversation!!!

1. wen ppl cyah make up dey mind in d store or in life
2. wen u busy walkin behind a person to get somewhere and all of a sudden dey stop rite wey dey is!
3. wen u talkin to someone and dey dont want to shut up and cuttin in!
4. wen ppl trying to make small talk an not get to the point
5. wen u waitin 4 d bus an d person in front of u either not too smart or dey feel someone will sprang dey ticket, but dey wait till d bus come an den rummaging around in their bag to look for it!

Rant Over!

when people doh like you but playing all nice in ur face....If yuh doe like meh then doe talk to meh nah lawd

ah don't like people calling me coz they add me to get free call in the night, i dont like talkin late hours

i don't like when girls pass by me by and watching me head to toe and then straight in my eye like if i have something of theirs lol

wen d heater takein long to heat up d water in d shower dese days!!! its very cold

ohh and wen they always demands you to do chores as soon you comes home

when you have to put off your important things because parents have no time for you

When parents act like they walked out of the womb instead of born out of it. Like they never were young!

Hahaha gud one!

When you wanna get up late but like your body set to get up early

Back