What does your username mean? Why did you choose it?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

TFM

LV

TFM = The Film Monster. Chose it because I'm really big on movies.

Dude, I was wondering what your username was. I guess it was because the "C" was in capital, so I thought it was two words in one. Haha, maybe you're disorderly online and quiet in real life!

LMAO.......I always used to pronounce it "RooCoo"
hahaha....I relll sad :S

Haha. So snowmanrene, what's your username about?

i chose cjunkie13 because it iz so me...cjunkie standz 4 my candy junkie, which iz my nickname i earned cuz i carry around a bag full of candy around skool...& da 13 iz my lucky number...

Haha yeah, I was just reading your reply in the other thread where you said you were eating chocolate, and I realised that cjunkie means chocolate junkie! 13 is your lucky number? You must have good Black Fridays!

Karrie because its my nick name...btw i alternate usernames alot so get use to it LOL

@ madsuya: I would have never guessed that one!

@ Karrie: haha, well I kind of guessed Karrie was a nickname, don't think I know any of your alternate usernames though.

Well yuh see nah.......

It all started on a night similar to this one, when the moon was out in the clear night sky............

.....anywho.....ya so, used to relll sweat wit meh brederin n dem, relll football. And I had a mean cut, men used to fall down wen i do it, dey say dat I used to leave ice on d field and dahs why men used to fall. And bcuz I kinda red and kinda tall, they call me snowman. SO snowman, red, kinda tallish, make men fall down..... And well my name is Rene so snowmanrene. Is the first nick I used on teh interwebz.

Now I have so many.......LuLz, Trz, testosterone, trinirockerz, -sNo-, scruffles.....etc.

:|

Haha very interesting..cool. I imagined it was because you must've lived abroad for a while or something like that lol.

snowmanrene said:
Well yuh see nah.......

It all started on a night similar to this one, when the moon was out in the clear night sky............

.....anywho.....ya so, used to relll sweat wit meh brederin n dem, relll football. And I had a mean cut, men used to fall down wen i do it, dey say dat I used to leave ice on d field and dahs why men used to fall. And bcuz I kinda red and kinda tall, they call me snowman. SO snowman, red, kinda tallish, make men fall down..... And well my name is Rene so snowmanrene. Is the first nick I used on teh interwebz.

Now I have so many.......LuLz, Trz, testosterone, trinirockerz, -sNo-, scruffles.....etc.

:|
Whoa international man of mystery!! :super:

LOL....never experienced snow before tbh :(
Everybody is always like your name is snow but you never saw snow before :eek:

I just lol.

lolZ Kool

And Yes i interchange my names to LadyDeathDemon, Rina, Ariyah, Karrie and so on

Well my name Wispa65 doesn't really have a meaning. It's just another way of spelling the word whisper? Can't remember the literary term for it though. It's a gaming handle I used when I use to play COD 2 multiplayer. I just sorta ran with it since then. I also have different a version of it. (spelling wise) there is the normal "Wispa and then there's Wyspa.

Hmmm cool. I have many online names too, use Kompressr for online gaming, and have Rinion, Goose and well TFM.

Contrary to how people pronounce my username as cool trini,I pronounce it as 'cool three n I'.It was originally meant to be the first since I missed Trini when I was aboard but now it's the latter. As for why I prefer the latter well just let you imagination roll.

TFM did not know what it stood for prior to enetering this thread

San Fernando simply because its home and the town that raised me..

Back