What Does Your User Name Mean?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Hahahahaha I wish mine was that simple Sonygoup! It took me ages to come up with Shadowhunter, and when I did, all the places I wanted to use it had too many users by that name already. My sign up process for TM took about a week or so because it took that long for me to remember "Shadowhunter" and give it one more try to see if I could use it on this site lol I could have danced with joy!

I could never figure out what LadyDeath meant at all. I still don't get the relation lol.

It's a Literary Device ..But its okay for not getting the relation. It wouldn't make sense if you don't understand lol

^^^ I loled at that reply.....grimreaper as i liked it and well it stands for death lol so if im playing a shooting game online well ppl ketch the idea lol

Lol kool kool. Good Halloween costume idea too one time lol

Hahaha sonygoup is the best

Cuz it have Sony in it! XD

But the goup part confuses me?

I swear for the first few times it was sonygroup inno lmao

wtttffff total mind***k. i always thought it was sonygRoup too. wth! i'm confused

Back