What Does Your User Name Mean?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

Shadowhunters are the main characters in my favorite book series, The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Everything about them is kickass awesome and I've been obsessed with them since 2008. Nothing touches these books.

fc,550x550,black.jpg

Mr.Bollywood : because my friend nicknamed me that and say I overly Indian and should go back to India

Nirtime: my dad created an email address for me when I was 3 with the name. Stuck with me since.

Serious? I always thought because it was because whenever a girl asked you the time you said.....

Its Nirtime ;)

It stale ent bro?

Doe ever try that on a girl eh unless she have a relllllll good sense of humor xD Lmao!

Serious? I always thought because it was because whenever a girl asked you the time you said.....

Its Nirtime ;)

It stale ent bro?

Doe ever try that on a girl eh unless she have a relllllll good sense of humor xD Lmao!
Nah bro u embarrassing me and u in public :( jk

Lmao I'd have to be insane xDD

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha You killing me Bollywood X'D

to minipuff welll
mini- i LOVE MINNIE MOUSE and when the cat's away (( my mom) the mice will play ((mice being mee))
Puff- my original nickname was chocopuff i just dropped the choco and kept the puff and there you have it folks
MINIPUFF

Ladydeath- I fear death. I cannot understand death. Nothing in the world can prepare me for death. My worst fear is death.
My username is very contradicting.

lol I would have never thought that. Very contradicting indeed

I could never figure out what LadyDeath meant at all. I still don't get the relation lol.

Sonygoup- I had no idea what user name to use when I was joining XDA the first time so I had a Sony data cartridge on my deck and a few minutes later it was created!

Back