What Does Your Car Say About You

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Hahha well Yesss gully god and he car pink.... Yea man you definitely not getting robbed

I would like to build my FC3S RX7 ,and paint it either White or silver ,that will be a good color scheme for it.

Oh and I've seen some ridiculous cars as well.

There's this very light brown Nissan B13 car In Diego martin that had world boss on it...while it runs steelies big muffler and cut springs Lol

Oh no........lol Who wakes up in the morning and decides any of that is "cool"?

I avoid crowded, busy places; especially Princes Town. There's hardly ever enough room to walk, way too many liming spots in between stores for drunks to pile up looking for someone to harass, and there's always some kind of construction blocking a huge chunk of pavement forcing everyone to walk on the road with those *patient* drivers of unnecessarily loud, flashy, insanely smoky vehicles. It's just asking for a headache. If I went there Xmas eve I would have been asking for a migraine.
Let's not forget the potential to get pick pocketed and the nasty smells around drains or the filthy dregs of people who just washed their store front.

Hahha well Yesss gully god and he car pink.... Yea man you definitely not getting robbed

I would like to build my FC3S RX7 ,and paint it either White or silver ,that will be a good color scheme for it.

Oh and I've seen some ridiculous cars as well.

There's this very light brown Nissan B13 car In Diego martin that had world boss on it...while it runs steelies big muffler and cut springs Lol
That good yet. Imagine a pink almera with pink hid fogs running on cut springs with the steelies driving like a maniac through a busy highway.

I remember when Nissan B13 cars were pretty normal. A Lil Tint and neat spoiler and you good to go. They were the best around. NOW! OMG ..When most people buy a B13, they have all kind of ricer intentions going on .
To Our Motors members, simple is always in style

You guys....I finally saw a pink car for the first time before the end of the December. OH THE HORROR! Fuschia pink with green tint and some writing I was blessed not to be close enough to read. I think I need new glasses now. How long has this pink car phenomenon been going on????

Yes they around for what seems to feel like forever. Theyre the worst drivers around and anytime you see them keep away.

I guess I'm lucky I've only ever seen that one then lol duly noted

Wow! I got the many achievements.Because i have three colors of cars White,Black and Grey.So My cars are in love with me and all cars are very reliable.

Wow! I got the many achievements.Because i have three colors of cars White,Black and Grey.So My cars are in love with me and all cars are very reliable.

Good luck keeping the gray and black looking great for long man hahaha

Yeah Dude i have these all colors because i have a workshop so there are a lot of cars in my garage of different types,colors,models.

Back