What Does Your Car Say About You

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

1390174040666664_tall.jpg

I really don't think this applies to us here in Trinidad and Tobago mainly because we import a lot of basic colors for foreign used and new vehicles . White and silver are the two most common colors imported , so we don't really have a range of colors to choose from.

Honestly I was thinking we need to remix this for Trinidad LOL.

You're both correct about that Pink colour with a male driver in a b14/15 and Almera hahaha.

Now in serious: Yes I actually know people that have cars the colour of these descriptions and they are very much what the descriptions imply.

oh my ! For real! I think some criminal elements might disagree on these colours though lol

I think the descriptions fit some drivers I know with the respective colored car, but not all. Are there more descriptions and more colors? What about gold?

Gold. Bold, proud, outspoken. At least that's in my experience

I can sort of see that for some drivers of gold vehicles. While I've never seen a pink car, I have seen cars with so much graphics I'm not sure what the main color is lol

Have a pink Corolla Altis I saw in Arima.
Front windscreen has a graphic saying "Gully God". LMAO.

You have never seen a pink car in Princes Town :| the town was flooded with these bold colors today and yesterday

I haven't been to the town in well over a month; I avoid it as much as possible. Are there really that many weirdly colored cars in Ptown?

Have a pink Corolla Altis I saw in Arima.
Front windscreen has a graphic saying "Gully God". LMAO.

Noooo :O Just NO.

Lmaoo... Saw A Pink Almera today and on the windscreen was "FABULOUS" . OFC the guy's pants was under his behind, gold chain , imitation hat and a white tee . smh lol

Oh no........lol Who wakes up in the morning and decides any of that is "cool"?

I avoid crowded, busy places; especially Princes Town. There's hardly ever enough room to walk, way too many liming spots in between stores for drunks to pile up looking for someone to harass, and there's always some kind of construction blocking a huge chunk of pavement forcing everyone to walk on the road with those *patient* drivers of unnecessarily loud, flashy, insanely smoky vehicles. It's just asking for a headache. If I went there Xmas eve I would have been asking for a migraine.

Depending on what I'm shopping for and who I'm shopping for I can love shopping. Just not the uncoordinated crowd of unhygienic sick folks (I was deliberately coughed on and then sneezed on the last time I went to the grocery) and inappropriate drunks (or inappropriate people in general).

Back