What do you think of the year 2012?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

kingfish

LV

Do you think it will be the end of our world in 2012 for sure? I mean even if you disregard all of the belief that it is the last year of our earth, there are scientific facts that it might be. Scientists may not believe in the mayan calendar predictions but they do know that that's the year and date that many natural catastrophic events are about to happen.

well sir its another year and we will embrace it like any of the past years,
i don't believe d earth will end, we will see many more good years to come!!!

kingfish said:
Do you think it will be the end of our world in 2012 for sure? I mean even if you disregard all of the belief that it is the last year of our earth, there are scientific facts that it might be. Scientists may not believe in the mayan calendar predictions but they do know that that's the year and date that many natural catastrophic events are about to happen.
Where did you hear that scientists "know" that's the year when many natural catastophic events are going to happen? They don't know squat. Alot of predictions have been told over this past century with none of them bearing any sort of merit or even happening. Nostrodamus had prediction when the world will end... some preacher actually got his memebers to belive that he knew when "judgement" day was..the mayans with their calender etc. history is littered with such predictions. But no-one, i mean absolutely NO ONE is capable of predicting the future. Scientist claimed that the world would've ended when we cross in to the year 2000. Why? Because our computers were'nt able to tell the date of year 2000. New years day came and nothing happened. Don't get carried away on these silly things. A natural catastrophe can happen next month and no-one would've known. Hell, there's one happening now. The unusual snow blizzard that's pounding the us and europe. Hundreds are dead. Who saw that one coming?

The world cannot end in 2012 because manning have a 2020 vision LMAO!!

all who thing it will end ...send all alyuh to money to trinispice!!!

The year 2012 will be gd and fruitful but the same for me, unless i'm in a relationship or something

yess 2012 holds alot of upcoming events for me :) .. with prayer anything is possible

how ur year 2012 goin so far guys....tell us before we reach December...let hear wats been happening to u!!!

Nothing happened on 2012, it was a big hoax.

Some people got really scared, it was actually hilarious.

I was never really scared of anything. I really believed nothing would happen on 2012 and that was exactly what happened.

People make these silly doomsday predictions every now and then, I am quite used to now.

Back