What do you think is your purpose in life?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
We've all gone through this phase in life, sometimes more often than others. But haven't you ever asked yourself, "Why am I on this earth"? What am I here for? Exactly just what is your purpose in life?

Well i think God put me on earth to help people in everyway i can and make a difference and help people around me....I always think that because anyone i see sad or down i make them smile or help them get thru their problems or give my ideas to them to solve their problem

God didn't put you on this earth ... Your mom and dad feeling horny started a biological process that ended up being you ...

God doesn't have a plan for your life ... Your purpose in life is what you decide ...

I have no master and swear allegiance to none, adventure is my mistress and steel is my brother......

to live life to the fullest.........

Life belongs to us an d living, and we must be prepared for changes....as my drunk father (Dec) used to say "life is to eat everyting, drink everyting, be merry coz wen we dead we go b berried"..be a gd person to ur self an others!!!

Back