What do you think i should have done

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

silver_psycho

LV

hey i've met this girl round october last year a guyanese. she worked at a food place less than 5 mins away live almost next to her job. we became bf and gf new years this year. she was kinda controlling, a bit obsessive, super picky eaterand jealous over nothing but i didnt mind i stuck with her inspite of. i've been working nights 4 yrs now and she used to call alot when i'm sleeping in the morning wen i wake im talkin 60+ missed called. when i do called she'd be a bit fussy. when i'm on lunch break (which was 30 mins) she'd call me over cuz she want s_E-x. if i don't it'll be problems, but i'd still go from time to time cuz i'm working all night i need to eat dammit. nevertheless her phone began to give problems later down the the road. she cant send or recieve text messages and when i call they say theres a problem with the network but only she could call me. so communication was at a minimum. then she got a next job and the shift she works was real f up i couldnt even pass b4 work and dey was real strict in that establishment so communication was at a all time low. one day she call and say how she had to go back home to guyana for 2 yrs. something bout some land on her name and building up her house. but she says "i'm coming back after the two years to be with you i'm not going to have any man over there so promise me you wont be with any other woman when i'm gone." about a month after her so called flight a bro from work passed by the food place where she worked and saw her. he messaged me on fb letting me know the scene. he said i should go there as a normal customer hat and shades and busted her. i didnt waste my time cuz i told myself if she dont want me any more it makes no sense trying to be where i'm not wanted. but if she wanted to move on she could have let me know things arent working and we should split up. i would have understand and give her her freedom. but what u think i should went to her work and busted her, or i did the right thing and let she go she way. what would have done in my case?

If it was me i would go like normal and pretend to get something to eat and act surprised about her being still here and confront her about it. She can't lie like that and continue to work in the same place like if nothing happened and like if no one would see her. Next thing you know she take a next man and your bros and them see her with a man and they start to talk behind your back saying you getting "horn". If i were you i would confront her ask her whats up and if she can't give a good reason break up with her first!

uh huh thats pretty much what my bredren say and i did consider it but i didnt know if i should waste my time doin that

This day and age don't let no woman 'think' they fooled you..dude i know u feel betrayed and hurt but you know what man up and go there and see her .. you deserve an explaination! no one deserves them lies ! so i say face the situation straight ahead is either she playing you or not ? U will always remain wondering if u let it slide

leaving her is your decision man but find out why she did it ..you deserve to know !

Just go to the restaurant and seek an explanation from her. If she cannot provide a valid explanation, break up with her right there.

even tho i am not a guy, if i was you i would have let her know, that u are aware that she is lying! how can she tell you that she is going away for two years and don't pick up another woman? if it was me i would have said i know two years is a long time, i will try my best to keep in contact with you. but if u cannot wait for me by all means move on but just let me know. no need to lie to someone to get out off a relationship. i always being honest. it is better to be hurt by the truth than to be hurt by lies. kudos to her brother for telling you about what was going on. you deserve an explanation tho.

You can do two things:

1) You can go to store and confront her, tell her to explain what's going on.

2) You can move on and get a new girl. If she ever comes back and asks you anything, tell her you knew she lied to you.

Back