what do u think was the best movie for 2008 ?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

what do u think was the best movie for 2008 ?

:icon_exclaim: non of that stupid indie flims either ... only hollywood flims ....

Re: what do you think was the best movie for 2008 ?

So far I only thinking bout the comic book adaptations lol I'm sure it had other ones.. I'm looking for the best all sound not just the most entertaining.. hmmm..

Hmmmm well for me i havent seen much movies due to school for this holidays but i'm thinking YES MAN OR BEDTIME STORY It was soo kool

Iron Man was boss.....and I doh like dat marvel character....lol

lol Yeah i find they pulled off ironman alright.. it was a good change considering some of the other comic adaptations.. it was well executed. They thought it through and made it look so reasonable compared to stuff like x men lol

hoping THOR will be better........dais my fav marvel character.......

wel i dont watch alot of movies but out of the few i watched madagascar 2 has to be the best.

Watch nah..de biggest movie of 2008 was none other than The Dark Knight. Superb story line, stellar cast, well executed, highly entertaining and thought provoking. How many of you guys picked up on the undertone of that movie. The similarities to our own reality. It is by far the best comic book adaptation ever.

Back