What Did You Macko Today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
i just had some neighbours move in next to me and the husband when he comes home he usually parks the car in front the house , opens the gate and goes inside, but just now the man just drive in from a track with the lights off in the car and sneek in through the back next thing i see a man (not he) running through the fricking front door like somebody call d man and buss d 's' or something

I maco a sheet wit ppl CAPE registration number on it... :twisted: ... then wen ah was in d maxi dis fella walk in wit he gyul an was smiling rel plenty....wen i look in d corner of my eye i see d man hand disappearing under a skirt.. hehe

i macko left over subway in the kitchen muhahahahaha poor subway :twisted:

grrr....

I Macko Ah Drunk Man Outside My House Askin To Wash Car For A Nip Of White Oak.. LOL!.. Btw, He Washin De Van Outside..

Thats you uncle lol waay anyone i kinda mackoing my mother have 2 bottle of black and white here to go mala Sunday wonder if it will still be their for mala

well ah does get paid to macko (long story) yesterday ah see d music teacher had on ah red pair of shoes wit ah green dress .lol ah had to tell

ah macko ryan room boy ah realy see alot of dirty clothes and garbage there, nobody have ah messy room like that ah real pig sty

HUH you don't laugh thats the same room you have to live in lol

:S I maco ah buncha unused condoms in my brother room

Back