what are your attractions to the opposite sex

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

topcat

LV

Personally for me its lots of things. its a smile i love a man with a perfect smile and perfect teeth :icon_cheesygrin: i jus feel like kissing them, i love a man with a nice smell, i think that the smell that someone gives off says a lot about who they are, so a man that smells like expensive colon says to me that he loves himself and loves to always look and smell his best. i also love a man with clean neat clothing, it does not have to be brand name jus neat and tidy and lastly i love a man with height, am short so a man with height is a big thing for me, height i a major asset. :icon_biggrin:

Lol you mention man like 8 times lol well for me
I don't like rude girls, she must me smart, must be sweet and caring and understanding. A girl will the most amazing smile and blushes when she stares at you lol. Loves to tell jokes and very open a girl who don't lie for serious things, a girl who understands who i am and will not try to change who i am.

i dont know what i like but when i see it i does know .... but i seems to like short girls ... realy short . its an uposite thing i guess ... i'm freakisly tall 6" 4'

ooh death i like it sounds dangerous LOL i could work with your height, unfortunately i dont know you so i cant tell if thats the truth :icon_razz:

My girlfriend is the same height as me, it does frighten me a bit lol but it ok. Well it have more short girls than tall girls now ah days lol

dont worry short people are cute and cuddly especially me OH am a DARLING :icon_biggrin:

lol I find short people annoying lol just kidding, yea and good for other stuff lol

yeah they scare me but what can i say am short so i have to big them up u know!

Oh Topcat ..yuh so full of youself... Can't wait to hear what death have to say about yuh comment..

Not interested in short guys...could be there friend but nothing more... no matter how hard he may try it just would not cut!!!! In other words he must be my height or taller...

Other qualities are his smile, lips, how he dresses, personality, his interest, his determination, his confidence....etc...

boy i aint know ...

i just dont know ...

no comment on it >>>

asak round topcat . there some people who know me an how tall i am .

Well hmmmm i jus like an awesome personality, eyes omg , dress, style , i like a guy to be himself around me and not some fake pretend oh and also ambitions and goals and well ryan has all of that so i'm good :icon_cool:

Back