What are you eating?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

TFM

LV

I'm having breakfast. Cereal without milk. I'm lactose intolerant.

Ole Nacho flavour :|
And was a cheese stix before that :|

For the record I havent slept yet :Blink: been up since 5pm yesterday
have the cold and cant seem to sleep, since I slept whole day yesterday.

Just up playing COD6 and BFBC2 :rolleyes:

Now finish eat a slice a banana bread dere.

snowmanrene, I know exactly what you mean. I slept til 6pm yesterday and haven't slept since!

Mannnnnn, I got BFBC2 a lil while ago, and just as I put it in, my 360 went RRoD. I was so frickin pissed offffff. I bought it abroad, so sent it back to get it changed. Waiting patiently to play that game!!! I jealous.

im eating chocolate n da middle of class...

That's a new menu there madsuya! Stew bodi? Have to try that.

@cjunkie13 - sticky fingers!!!

@bumbleb: that stale bread doesn't sound too good.

@cool3ni: that kiss cake actually sounding pretty good. Lol.

I slept through dinner so I'm now eating hotdogs :)

@ madsuya & Karrie: both of those sound good.

I ate KFC for dinner. I didn't want to eh cus it makes me upset sometimes, but it is either that or starve.

It have nothing to eat, i getting wind here need to go next door and see what they have to eat

Lol same admin...my parents gone out and there's no lunch to eat. There's pelau from yesterday which tasted damn good but I don't think I can eat it again.

Making cook this evening so that what i will be eating river fish, tateta etc omg lol

Hawaiian chicken... had some when I went Tiki Village in Kapok hotel.. that is da bomb yo!!!

Mm..sounds good. I'm having home made aloo pies and pommecythere chutney :)

was eating 2 doubles this morning that real went down good

Back