What Are Some Accessories That Make A Car Ugly?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
yea the type that looks like they use a hammer on it lmao say a almera with some wide rims car look good eh until i see the flare well i shoulod say rims look good lmao

Or they basically hammer out the fenders to fit the wheels? I don't feel I ever saw what you describing.

Hmmmm. Well they are probably screwed on. But I'm talking about the type that you can see is a separate piece. It happens mostly when the joint between the car and bodywork is not finished so there is a little uneven gap along the entire thing.

Hmmmm. Well they are probably screwed on. But I'm talking about the type that you can see is a separate piece. It happens mostly when the joint between the car and bodywork is not finished so there is a little uneven gap along the entire thing.

Or hor I know what you mean. That happens from using generic or wrong parts.

Honestly been seeing a few Tiidas with M3 style spoilers and the curve in the trunk ruins the clean look the spoiler can give plus the slope of the trunk as well.

Too much accessories on the whole. Just because there are accessory parts for your car, doesn't mean you have to buy each and every one.
168066d1287197032-wtf-does-ricer-mean-6003d1258622677-what-do-you-call-rice-ricer_civic_2.jpg

A lot of that Civic looks custom.. Doesn't look they bought and installed aftermarket accessories LOL

Da civic is fiberglass n filler. It have some rel nice accessories for d civic dem but dat is wah give civic d bad name it have by plenty ppl.

that yr civic is the best you can buy yes it have alot of accessories for it lol you could find it anywhere and for the age too

Yh is one of d Bess but is how ppl does style dem n put d shitty noisy muffler dat doh go noway faster.

What about the aftermarket tow hooks. Your car not fully customised until you have the aftermarket tow hooks front and back.

I like the version after than one the most tho.

Nah I find those look like someone squashed a perfectly good car. That was when I stopped liking the look of the civic.

Tow hooks I don't like because they're meant to be functional and most people putting them have pavement buggies.

Lmao the man say it looks a car that someone squashed yes.

Back