What Are Some Accessories That Make A Car Ugly?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

What in your opinion are some of the accessories that make a car look ugly?

1.Out of place decals: "TypeR" on a non Honda, stupid nonsensical stickers.

2.Too much chrome accessories.

3.Fire extinguisher on the A pillar.

4. Extremely low profile tyres on a Truck/SUV.

5. Extremely oversized rims.

Highly contrasting colors eg neon green car, neon orange rims. *shudders*

Unpainted canopies that some people just leave in the primer and put on the back of their trays.

1. Too much stupid graphics especially the ones like the cartoon strip and unnecessary names eg. Badboy , drinkaholic etc . It erks me
2. Chrome on every detail possible
3. Gadgets on everything possible as well !
4. Cars that are NOT SPORTY , has spoilers and is the kind they have too !
5. Overly done body kits
6. Brightest HID kits like we living in dark times and people desperately need to see their way to live
7. DICE OR BALLS HANGING ON PEOPLE'S MUFFLERS OMGG NOO!
8. Flowers or Teddy Bears adorning people's dashboard or rear dash like is a damn coffin
9. Putting unnecessary hanger thingies hanging from their rear view mirror
10. Putting curtains by their back passenger windows.
11. Dropping their car so low that it conveniences everyone behind of them and causes traffic
12. Stupid colour rims that not even matching the car for the sake of style.
13. JDM Hooks ..don't get me started on those !
14. Those piper led blinking lights they have on their bonnets
15. Colourful led lights inside their cars omg no !

Too much chrome is overkill. Rims chrome, door handles chrome, side mirrors chrome....wiper arms and blades too.
Too much graphics and stickers.
The muffler with lights in it.
Blacked out headlights and tail lights.. Blacked out eh.... not smoked. Smoked is ok.

I actually like the contrasting colour wheels, provided the two colours contrast well.
For example, white vehicle with black/purple/gold/broze wheels.
Blue car with black/white/gold/bronze

White and green/orange/yellow/red is ugly.

Not fogetting fake scoops on bonnet that just doesn't fit a car !

1.Improperly installed HIDs
2.LED turn signals that are not yellow and hyperflash
3.Removal of side indicators for stupid chrome vents(seen on a Sportero)
4.Lighted Windshield washers

White and green/orange/yellow/red is ugly.

I don't like white or colorful cars either. I've seen some cars rock a red really nice though.

Stickers all over the car, even on the passenger windows.

The entire car covered in graphics and other add-ons to make it look like another car.

Any dirty car, period. I know people that wash their cars once a year, max. In the process of and immediately after getting dirty, I understand, but when you're rocking months old mud splashes and dust so caked on it looks like part of the paint job.....just nope.

The "M" Monster stickers

Integra TypeR stickers and emblems on a non Integra.. Don't mind a type R badge if it fits another Honda but not another brand lol.

Yea some does look good eh but had this one van a bt50 I saw bone stock n I'm like nah mannn....

Bad body mods like lips and flare kits. You know the type where you can tell it's stuck on to the fenders. Leaving your car stock looks way better than that,

Bad body mods like lips and flare kits. You know the type where you can tell it's stuck on to the fenders. Leaving your car stock looks way better than that,

Hmm don't honestly think I've ever seen any stick on bodykits. I know a lot of foreign used cars come with bolt on bodykits and most trucks/suvs have the widebody fender overarches which clip and bolt on.

Back