WEST INDIES CRICKET

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
THE break-up of West Indies cricket, increasing with every bitter dispute between board and players, "might prove better for all concerned in the long run, nobody has yet come up with a really workable schedule, not even the ultimate humiliation of being beaten at home by Bangladesh has sparked any common sense, purpose or sanity." an influential English writer has suggested. wow!!!

there was too much haste to obtain runs, dey has to consentrate and not to bat irresponsible
tell me nah it was 61 an 98 balls!!! we lost by 50 runs

Adrian Barat...Darren Bravo...Dwayne Bravo...Shivnarine Chanderpaul...Fidel Edwards...Jerome Taylor...Ramnaresh Sarwan.....all ah dem have ah injury some part ah dey body!!!

Well I don't follow cricket.. so all this isn't that important to me...

Hmm...injuries until money comes...Bharath playing well in the IPL.

Yeah! yuh know I now realize that...as he come back home something will happen 2 him

Yet again Chris Gayle is making predictions about the upcomming T20 world cup to be held in the west indies. I remember d last time he do that west indies get white washed. But lets wait and see T20 is very unpredictable.

Ramdin was left out in yesterdays match against England...he is ah good wicket ceeper, but is really out of form with the bat.
I wonder if he will have any part to play in the rest of the world cup.

Andre Fletcher, out for duck (0) again :eek:mg:
Sarwan "sigh" :Confused:
West Indies WTF!!! :Throw:

We have another match, same time same place. I was going to say i hope we learn our lesson.. but its no use if losing doesn't teach us anything we cant progress.
May 20 - Thu West Indies v South Africa, 2nd T20I 18:00 23:30 13:30 Sir Vivian Richards Stadium North Sound, Antigua

That should be around 2;00 in Trinidad.

West Indies have to make 121 to win...if they can't make that then!
Anyway is d west indies we doh really have high expectations

Today's test match is taking forever to start! All that rain caused a delay, it should start at 12:40 or within 15 mins.
SA win the toss and chose to bat.

Teams
WI : Chris Gayle(c), Travis Dowlin, Narsingh Deonarine, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Brendan Nash, Dwayne Bravo, Denesh Ramdin(w), Sulieman Benn, Shane Shillingford, Ravi Rampaul, Nelon Pascal

SA: Graeme Smith(c), Hashim Amla, Ashwell Prince, Jacques Kallis, AB de Villiers, Alviro Petersen, Mark Boucher(w), Paul Harris, Dale Steyn, Morne Morkel, Lonwabo Tsotsobe

Back